Picture Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha why are we subjecting the males to a 'beauty contest'? They're all cute in their own special way. Although I must admit I wouldn't mind seeing all their pics (especially when they might try to look their best) :)

@Caelestia: I must admit i hate "beauty contests" (there's actually one right now on tv :puke: ). But i guess we're doing it because:
a) it will be fun
b) we get to see pics
c) it seems this is the only hope this place has to get a bit of life and colour :p

Siren (we love you all!)

I don't like these polls or what ever beauty contests on boards that people would judge each others' faces like "who's the most good looking". Maybe it's just my fear that nobody would say anything about me and nobody would like my picture.

Have your way then.
But this is who I vote for:

brandon4.jpg

@Lolita: I understand your pov, in fact i've supported the same idea not-so-long-ago very vividly. ;)
I say that we let the people involved decide if they want a poll at all and if they want to be part of it, and anyway whatever happens should, imo, be in a clearly humorous way.
As for your picture and your looks, trust me milady, you look gorgeous. :)

edit: who is he? :Spin:

@Lolita: BRANDON LEE!! Mmmmmmm :drool:

Yeah, okay a beauty poll thing might be fun! And it's a good chance for people to fish for compliments ;P

Bring on the pics!

Well, I finally broke down and got me a new site, hope they allow external linking:

MrTr00.jpg

I will have something new there later, when I can actually bother haha
Damn that is one blurry picture.

so what will the winner get, besides the admiration of everyone in this board? not that that isn't enough, of course

Violet Baudelaire said:
so what will the winner get, besides the admiration of everyone in this board? not that that isn't enough, of course

i thought he'd win because of the admiration of everyone here... ;)

i vote for brandon lee, since at least gothic imagery is hilarious. :)

rahvin.

Hahha, a beauty contest would be good imho and I don't think it would turn into a "who is more good looking and then dont care about the others" thing. It is just for fun :) and of course to see more guys :p We already had this kind of contest on the CoB board, it was hilarious :D
But since I'm a newbie on this board, pls post the nominees gals, my first one is obviously Zodi, since I remember his pic and good looks AND green eyes well :D and show your face on the next one boy! ;)

well actually, i don't think beauty contests are a good idea, there's always someone who secretly takes it more seriously than he/she should
i think there should be a "funniest photo you're in" contest though

Status
Not open for further replies.