Picture Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Dances round in dervish-like circles singing 'I'm so pretty, so pretty, so pretty that I dance like a dervish and can get away with it coz i'm pretty, la la laaaaaaa')

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Who missed me? Been spending my spare time working (although I've just resigned, read why on the 'Now feeling' thread) and writing music. If anyone wants, I can get round to sending them a guitar pro demo of my first song, 'Deus Ex Cathedra'. :D And the beauty contest? No contest. I'd win. If I let you see the masculine beauty that is my beautiful goth/black-metal/pirate face ;)

Reactions: Siren
@dark_jester: welcome back! please start a new thread sometimes, instead of dancing round like the bubuest bubu in the world. ;)

@violet: me? in shape? this would take ages of working out at the gym, we'll all be old and grey when it happens and i'd lose anyway since i'm already older than most round here. :)

rahvin.

New thread? Could do, I could start a 'Customs - got anything to declare? Post it here!' thread. By golly that would be avoided like the plague, who wants to go near customs? :D
Anyway, just give me a day to get my affairs in order, and I shall reclaim my throne as a regular poster/poser ;)

@dark_jester: i'm considering the option unless something wittier crosses my brain in the next 30'. :tickled:

@deepinmisery: i've been fast enough. see, i knew you were going to take it off. ;)

rahvin.

@Rahvin: I'm shocked, I really am ;)
@Caelestia: Nice to meet you too. Can I call you Cally? I don't care what response you give, coz Cally is gonna stick ;)

@Everyone: wanna risk a pic of the face uncovered by hair that sunk a thousand ships? ;)

Reactions: Caelestia
Yep, I know the thread is gonna be a bad idea and there's almost no way it will be made here. I still posted it though... Just in case. :p

I also don't want to get put on ignore for commenting on fellow forum members.

@Thanny and D_J: Go on and post your pictures. Yesss. :)

@Dark_Jester: I was going to suggest 'Cael' but since you insist, go ahead :) And I'd love to see a pic of you without anything obstructing the view of your face! ;)

This is for Siren for obvious reasons.

Saw it and thought of you :)

lionsofthesea.jpg

Reactions: Siren
Awwwwwwwwwwwww :) :) :)

*clicks and saves pic*

You're very kind, it's just beautiful. :)
Btw, your new avatar rocks. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.