Picture Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hm.. i have an idea... Let's make them post more pics and skip the poll altogether. :p
But they must post pics! Many pics!!! :p

Siren (pics obsessed)

hm, what about the old member site where quite a few hosted a pic of themselves? where did id go after i discontinued it? miolo?

VultureCulture said:
hm, what about the old member site where quite a few hosted a pic of themselves? where did id go after i discontinued it? miolo?
actually i only hosted the avatars. i never thought of hosting the whole site with pics because i wouldn't be able to do it. :p so i don't know if it still exists somewhere or if it's lost forever within the depths of the net. :loco:

Miolo

Thanatos said:
Salmy lost our precious site :tickled:

Nah, I still have it, now that I have the new site I may put it back up...
when I feel like it hahahh
but the old email don't work btw, mine that is, so don't send anything
there.

Both our sites are long gone. Liquid2k completely messed up and deleted a lot of websites, so our member site is gone for now. I miss it, and oddly, I didn't save any of the member pics unfortunately. :(

I propose, instead of a beauty contest, we have a thread confessing which board members we want (if you know what I mean...). It would be a way of saying which people we think are hot (hott? :p ) through this. It'll be great fun. :loco:

mousewings said:
I propose, instead of a beauty contest, we have a thread confessing which board members we want (if you know what I mean...). It would be a way of saying which people we think are hot (hott? :p ) through this. It'll be great fun. :loco:

Er, bad idea. (okay, so maybe I'm just bitter that I won't get any votes but, I still think it's a bad idea)

@mousiewingura: not to be fucka´ but that sounds little bit pathetic.. but is a good idea.. it just sounds..

@violetbarbuda: Hey.. they´re all adults.. I´m not..
"those who partake strange horror should not be afraid" <- Sounds crappy..eh? :p

@realhazard: yeah, you're not an adult, poor child, you look so defenseless. :p

i think popularity contests are going to be tricky at the moment, since there's very few regulars hanging around here. maybe in the future, when there's gonna be more activity?

rahvin.

Onde Erik said:
Do you know something about the future we don't, Nostrahvin?

[time-is-a-circle prophet]everything i say becomes true, and everything that becomes true i'm gonna say it again in case someone forgot.[/time-is-a-circle prophet]

hmmm... i think i screwed that up. :loco:

rahvin.

@VC: She meant the guys, i'm sure of it.. :rolleyes:
So, what are _you_ waiting for? :p

@mousie: Ah, but then i would have to confess to all of them in one single thread, and then one would know about my passion for the others and then they'd be jealous and kill every other male forum member or themselves or they just wouldn't speak to me again, so i say not. :p oops.. :rolleyes: (now this was screwed up :loco: )

@rahvin: i'm sure that's just another excuse of yours to avoid the inevitable :rolleyes:

Reactions: rahvin
Siren said:
@mousie: Ah, but then i would have to confess to all of them in one single thread, and then one would know about my passion for the others and then they'd be jealous and kill every other male forum member or themselves or they just wouldn't speak to me again, so i say not. :p (now this was screwed up :loco: )

ok, now i buy mousewings' idea. :lol:

rahvin.

Reactions: Siren
@realhazard:
you're not missing out on much, regardless of what you may have heard :)
(to everyone else: ok, he is, but shhh)

@rahvin:
why wait so long? or do you want us to give you time to get in shape in order to take wonderful pictures of yourself and WIN this thing!!! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.