PIECE OF SHIT!

zakk_hate_me_666

SUPER SHREDDER
Apr 28, 2004
The Edge Of Forever
okay, ill tell a story leading up to this...

okay i got up this morning, got in my car, it was working fine, btw its a toyota camry, not the best but normally gets from A to B... well... it was working fine, then bout 7pm i pull into a grocery store that my friend, and drummer works at, to talk to him, and after we sit there a minute, me and my other friend, who was there, start to pull out, and i hear the most ungodly "BOOM!" ...:erk: ... anyway, my gas pedal is not doing anything now ... i put it in drive.. then reverse... neutral.. park, all the same... revs it up... well time for a new transmission and not having a car for a few weeks... :bah:

it sucks alot man :(
but HEY you can always come back to the "old school" bicycle :p

shit, school is like about 5 miles away, and its fuckin hills and rough ass country roads, im in fuckin deliverance... guess ill hitch a ride with a friend, but damn, that sucks, i was about to take a girl out, now i have no car... fuck

This isnt nearly as bad as yours...but yesterday after doing some job hunting I went to a buddy's place to hang out a bit. He got invited to go do somthing and I had to get home, so as I turn the key in the ignition, all I hear is CLICKCLICKCLICKCLICK. he turns around, and asks what the hell I'm doing. The clicking eventually stops and I realize nothing is working. Dead Battery...

SO I call up my dad to give me a boost, and once the car is finnaly running, my dad leaves to get ato some meeting he is late for, as soon as he leaves....car dies.

Needed new battery, and somthign else, I know waht it is, but I keep forgettign what its called...anyway $430 gone. But the car was only out for a day.

These are the vans we drive. The brown is a 1986 GMC Astro van. My Dad bought it in the summer for $150. Everything was wrong with it. We drove it home, and every 15 minutes we had to stop and put water in the radiator. Yeah. He fixed it up, and it's working mint. Only problem is that the body work is completely fucked. The door like..hangs down. Yeah. Anyways, it's a peice of shit.

vans.jpg

Ah that really Sucks. One time i was on the highway Late at Night ( probably at like around 2:30 am) and our cars headlights died its a gray car and we didnt really think it safe to drive like that we tryed for a few it was to dark we drove as far to find a safe Place to park it and had to walk we had to walk at least five fuckin Miles Home it was FUCKED :yuk:

stormy said:
Ah that really Sucks. One time i was on the highway Late at Night ( probably at like around 2:30 am) and our cars headlights died its a gray car and we didnt really think it safe to drive like that we tryed for a few it was to dark we drove as far to find a safe Place to park it and had to walk we had to walk at least five fuckin Miles Home it was FUCKED :yuk:

God I hate how they let cars drive like that here. And there's a bunch of them too.

I like my car, its big enough to hold 5 people and a nice sized trunk, but my amp alone is the entire drunk so I want a van now :)

IM a spoiled bastard :)