Planning small Tour - need bands! [EU only]

May 17, 2007
Germany
www.facebook.com
Hey guise!

I`m planning a small tour for my band "Dargolf Metzgore" [Summerbreeze Act 08; playing at Rockharz 2010, and maybe Wacken 2010].
www.myspace.com/dargolf

The tour will mostly be based on exchange gigs, because it`s very hard to get normal gigs theese days (although if anyone knows some good venues, please do post em here).
It works like this: Your Band can come on tour with us, if you book a show for us, where we can play together. Quite simple..

The requirements are:
100€ payment, sleeping possibility (if needed), food and drinks. We can share backline.

Dates:
29.7.10 - YOUR BAND?
30.7.10 - YOUR BAND?
31.7.10 - YOUR BAND?
1.8.10 - YOUR BAND?
2.8.10 - Trier, GERMANY [FREE SLOTS: 2]

Locations:
anywhere in the EU!!

So in other words, Any band can go on tour with you guys, as long as they get the show, give you money, a place to crash, and food....So what is it exactly that your planning?

Horse Cock in tiny mouth hahahahaahah

One thing I don't get, if every band gets you a date, then all bands will tour together? as in if 7 dates are made, it's a seven band tour? And will the band who does each date pay for all other 6 bands (not just your band) for the show the band has put up? as in sleeping, food possibilities? It's a bit confusing

nono..ok, maybe my desricption wasn't clear enough.
let me try again: every band that organizes one show, gets to play 2 shows. If you organize 2, you get to play 4. etcetc. get it?

It's beasically only exchange gigs. But if there's a band out there that wants to go on tour for a few days, it's easier to do this with another band, so we can "join forces".

Some bands have wrote me already, but I'm waiting for some more. And I just checked out another gig I can organize, down in Stuttgart. so PM me or smth. if ur interested!