Pod Farm 2.5 update: No Line6 device needed anymore!!

holy hell.. i just read everything in the thread. including links. and sig's.. My biggest questions is what makes an interface better than another? why not just keep my studio ux2?

Lets say there was a interface with 1 1/4 input and different interface with only 1, 1/4 input also. what makes the 1st one better than the second one?

So I don't have PodFarm but I do have the new POD HD Desktop unit. Does anyone have any good presets for a good metal/metalcore guitar tone? I really want the amp models based on the Mesa Triple Rec and the Peavey 5150 or 6505+, but they are not available for POD HD yet. Can anyone help a dude out?

So I don't have PodFarm but I do have the new POD HD Desktop unit. Does anyone have any good presets for a good metal/metalcore guitar tone? I really want the amp models based on the Mesa Triple Rec and the Peavey 5150 or 6505+, but they are not available for POD HD yet. Can anyone help a dude out?

:\ Those amp models are available as far as I know, they're probably just called different things.

I just purchased a used UX2 and have a few questions to ask. 1) am i able to use this with my laptop? I have an ispiron with 2.2 ram, 3600 rpm, has a mic line in and headphone jack, thats all i know on the laptop. 2) will i run into any problems with the used UX2 running on the pod farm platinum 2.5 crack? I already have the cracked software on my laptop. When i open up pod farm, it says no hardware is plugged in and in 2 clicks i can start messing with the signal chain and mess with all the amps and effects as if i was about to recpord.

I saw online thats its a bitch to try and authorize your hardware and pod farm and was wondering if i will have to authorize this used UX2 and the cracked pod farm platinum 2.5, and if so, how will i go about doing that?

lol? welcome to the forum but do not at any time mention you have cracked/pirated software. A lot of us work hard for our gear. I doubt anyone will be able to help you with cracked software.