Point me to some good distros please

Thanks Jeff; in clicking through all the links in this thread, it turns out that www.thebasar.org is the "official" distro for Barbarian Wrath - they're still a label, they just don't sell their own stuff online anymore.

Got any cool recommendations lately? (along the lines of the Morrigan stuff)

markgugs said:
Thanks Jeff; in clicking through all the links in this thread, it turns out that www.thebasar.org is the "official" distro for Barbarian Wrath - they're still a label, they just don't sell their own stuff online anymore.

Got any cool recommendations lately? (along the lines of the Morrigan stuff)

well definitely get the Mayhemic Truth re-release. also try some Belenos

J. said:
well definitely get the Mayhemic Truth re-release. also try some Belenos

Is the Mayhemic Truth album called "In Memoriam?" The End has it in for $14.49. And Belenos, eh? I'll check them out.

Man, I could just sit here and shop for new music, all day, every day. :lol:

For obscure and rare stuff, you can go to http://www.rockazilla.com
They've got everything from Dark Funeral asian tour shirts to gold-disc limited edition of Swedish metal bands like Satariel to extremely kult black-metal acts...

I haven't gotten anything from them in a while but they were very reliable and fairly efficient. If it's the only place I can find something, I certainly don't mind ordering from them but I'd rather use TER, Redstream, etc when possible.

I've only ordered from them once, but for being overseas, I got my CD incredibly fast. It's taken me longer to get CDs from local distros even. I think it was 5 days.

I've never used Hellride due to the high prices, Stoner Rock is cheaper, but I've been hearing lately about how fast Hellride is. Great forums though.