politics

yes, the modern Danes have certainly lost their way. in the good ole days there wouldve been longboats on the way to mecca immediately to set that shit straight with a broadsword in muhammad's face!@ :mad:

If I may speak out, I'd like to ask why anyone would NOT join a terrorist group. Keeping in mind this is just a group that kills in the name of what you believe in.

So the belief justifies your motivation to do something?

I don't think there should be any more confusion about what I said.

But you are justified in believing killing is wrong, and would not. Therefore, you commit the action of refraining. The belief has not justified the proposed action. And like I said, it can change anytime, anywhere.

If I may speak out, I'd like to ask why anyone would NOT join a terrorist group. Keeping in mind this is just a group that kills in the name of what you believe in.

What if I believe in killing the group I am with? Is there a group for that? Member rotation must be pretty instant.

I find it a very creative way to speak. Some would say this is reflective of my character but regardless, it is how it is. He is, by shooting the group, reaping his own reward. That was his reward, his way.

Unintentionally, but if you were to meet me in person you'd be surprised at the linguistic contrast between speech and typing. Maybe it has to do with my writing ability, who knows...

Generally people don't join terrorist groups because it seemed like a fun thing to do. Most are coerce at a young age into it because People/terrorists provide food and clothing and shelter and say "hey, we're here to help". Then they feed bullshit lies about bigger nations and certain religous groups being bad and should be punished. So strap on your C-4 apparel and get ready to paint the town red, cause uncle Osama said that those people on 4th and Main are douche bags.
From what I've seen on the news (of course most of its biast) that its generally the innocent who get hurt the most. People who've never hurt anyone. Even America isn't innocent of that. I mean that ultimately comes down to the question of hurting a few to save the majority. I would never become a terroist and bomb others for the sake of saving my enviorment. In times of war when an unprovoked attack happens and innocents are losing their lives, for the sake of land etc. Then perhaps I would join the military to help. Course I guess thats my opinion

^ Let me ask you and all of a question:

Yes, the innocent and the good civilians are the ones who suffer the most,
and they are the ones who get killed mainly in this Gaza war.
But Israel warns them before they attack- and they say: "hey we're gonna drop a bomb on you tomorrow at noon- EVACUATE!
Then Hamas tells those civilians NOT to leave and that they will protect them; then Hamas hides nehind those people, those civilians - and they get killed. Because guess why? israel dropped the bomb as promised.
So who's responsible for those killings all those dead people?
All those good people that are being killed; their blood is on Hamas's hands.

God I fucking hate them for what they're doing to Israel, and for what their doing to their own people :erk:

Like you said Hamas tells them that its going to be okay, then the people suffer for both Hamas and Israel's actions. I mean hey, bombing a school filled with innocent people isn't all that nice of an action. I'd like to see this cease fire happen.