politics

From what I've seen on the news (of course most of its biast) that its generally the innocent who get hurt the most. People who've never hurt anyone. Even America isn't innocent of that. I mean that ultimately comes down to the question of hurting a few to save the majority. I would never become a terroist and bomb others for the sake of saving my enviorment. In times of war when an unprovoked attack happens and innocents are losing their lives, for the sake of land etc. Then perhaps I would join the military to help. Course I guess thats my opinion

^ Let me ask you and all of a question:

Yes, the innocent and the good civilians are the ones who suffer the most,
and they are the ones who get killed mainly in this Gaza war.
But Israel warns them before they attack- and they say: "hey we're gonna drop a bomb on you tomorrow at noon- EVACUATE!
Then Hamas tells those civilians NOT to leave and that they will protect them; then Hamas hides nehind those people, those civilians - and they get killed. Because guess why? israel dropped the bomb as promised.
So who's responsible for those killings all those dead people?
All those good people that are being killed; their blood is on Hamas's hands.

God I fucking hate them for what they're doing to Israel, and for what their doing to their own people :erk:

293erg6.gif

^ Let me ask you and all of a question:

Yes, the innocent and the good civilians are the ones who suffer the most,
and they are the ones who get killed mainly in this Gaza war.
But Israel warns them before they attack- and they say: "hey we're gonna drop a bomb on you tomorrow at noon- EVACUATE!
Then Hamas tells those civilians NOT to leave and that they will protect them; then Hamas hides nehind those people, those civilians - and they get killed. Because guess why? israel dropped the bomb as promised.
So who's responsible for those killings all those dead people?
All those good people that are being killed; their blood is on Hamas's hands.

God I fucking hate them for what they're doing to Israel, and for what their doing to their own people :erk:

THIS, GODDAMMIT. MOTHERFUCKING THIS!!!!!!!!!

the fact Hamas is firing missiles from hospitals and schools is disgusting...thats a very foul and cowardly tactic...

Are you surprised? The insurgents in Iraq have been doing that for the last five years.

I guess that whole "sacred place of worship and peace" goes out the window if you wanna hide some rockets. Some may call me an ass for this, but Islam is a religion of hypocrisy and war and no PC "oh they're not the REAL Muslims" is going to change my mind. If they are warping a religion and making it so bad for their own people, THEN WHY DON'T THEIR OWN PEOPLE STAND UP AND TAKE CONTROL THEMSELVES?

Because deep down they agree with their actions; you'll never hear them say it, but they do. How many Mosques are centers for terrorism in the US? You don't see it because the ones who have any sense got the hell out of the Middle East.

^It's true... Every military in the world that have dealt with war with a Muslim country will tell ya that the main weapon hiding place/ bomb factory is in the basement of the mosque... :/

sad.

Chris, and thanks :)

Unnecessary, Kevin. C'mon man, it's nothing personal and we can always learn from each other, even if we disagree...even heatedly.

We've already moved back onto topic, anyway...somehow.

That face makes me sad. :( I almost feel bad. :(

((((((HUG))))))

It sounds really fucked up, but there needs to be some sort of finality in the West Bank this time. No more cease-fires, no more truces, no more wag the dog. The cost of that scares me though.

Imagine what Karen must be going through right now. This is her homeland; this is the country in which she served two years in the military, fighting and protecting. We all know her as cool Karen, the hot Israeli chick who has great taste in just about everything under the sun, really happy and bubbly towards everyone. I think it's easy to forget that this is her home with her friends and family.

We get irritated when people make fun of us Americans for all our stupid little quirks; these people are launching rockets and sending suicide bombers into the streets of her homeland. We could never comprehend that. It kinda puts things into perspective. Ok, Israel isn't a 3rd world country or anything and the quality of life there is pretty damn good actually, but still...

It sounds really fucked up, but there needs to be some sort of finality in the West Bank this time. No more cease-fires, no more truces, no more wag the dog. The cost of that scares me though.

Yeah but no more civilians that are being killed :erk:
It kills me to see young children or women who lost their loved ones in this war on TV :/ goddamn war sucks so much.... I feel so bad for those
good people who live there in Gaza and now because of this war have no food, no electricity... it's crazy :/

Imagine what Karen must be going through right now. This is her homeland; this is the country in which she served two years in the military, fighting and protecting. We all know her as cool Karen, the hot Israeli chick who has great taste in just about everything under the sun, really happy and bubbly towards everyone. I think it's easy to forget that this is her home with her friends and family.

Thanks Chris :) That was so sweet of you to say and to think :)
Really, thank you!! *hugs*

It's also the homeland of the Palestinians though, and they deserve the same good lives that 'we' have in Israel. I wish one day it would be possible,
but alas, religion is the cause of all hatered in the world, and Islam is doing such a fantastic job at that :rolleyes:

Dead Winter;7945653 We get irritated when people make fun of us Americans for all our stupid little quirks; these people are launching rockets and sending suicide bombers into the streets of her homeland. We could never comprehend that. It kinda puts things into perspective. Ok said:
Yeah, they've been doing that for over 5 years now.. launching rockets for five bloody years - even though people ON BOTH SIDES have asked them to stop- they didn't ('they' being HAMAS) - so now Israel is getting in full force- who's fault is that? Seriously?
You think Israel would have done that if they didn't shoot rockets for so long?
NO!

I'm a hippie and for peace mostly, but fuck! A terror group needs to be DESTROYED- period.

Seriously.

Remember those Danish comics? A whole chunk of the world rioting over a cartoon... un-fucking-believable.

pfff... yeah exactly.. and you know what pisses me off about it the most?
Is the fact that the world caved in and apologized!
For what?!?! a cartoon?
So ridiculous!!