what's with this place

Pitiless Wanderer

Jun 14, 2002
Salt Lake City, UT
half of the fucking bands who have forums on this site arent even active. i just counted like 15 forums that havent had a single post in the past 3 days. why bother with a forum if you dont have any fans?

its been like that for a long time.... it seems like the only active forums have ever been were this one, opeth, CoB and Katatonia/Bloodbath. and sometimes Symphony X.

let's not compare ourselves with the Opeth board

then of course there's the good ol Billy Milano board which resulted in a bunch of SoT-ers getting banned

the_drip said:
its been like that for a long time.... it seems like the only active forums have ever been were this one, opeth, CoB and Katatonia/Bloodbath. and sometimes Symphony X.

What about Borknagar, Winds (RIP), Dark Tranquillity, Hypocrisy, Evergrey, Vintersorg, and Kalmah?

A Trace Of Blood said:
What about Borknagar, Winds (RIP), Dark Tranquillity, Hypocrisy, Evergrey, Vintersorg, and Kalmah?

None of them are nearly as active as say, this one, opeth, COB, and Royal Carnage. They do have a fairly steady amount of posts though even if the volume is signifigantly less.

no it wasnt directed at any one band in partcular. i dont give a shit about any of the bands here except maybe 5. but no, the hypocricy and kalmah forums sometimes go two-3 days with no posts.

and what the hell is wrong with the search function? it doesnt work properly. and when the fuck are we gonna get our "premium member" logos back? i paid money for that shit. fuck this place.

unknown said:
let's not compare ourselves with the Opeth board

then of course there's the good ol Billy Milano board which resulted in a bunch of SoT-ers getting banned
Yeah, I had a blast egging the SOTards into that one. It was almost to easy.

Just think,if it didnt happen there wouldnt be a place like this http://www.sot2.net/
with all the goatse and tubgirl humor. Heres a quality thread......http://www.sot2.net/viewtopic.php?t=6269

yeah i noticed the inactive boards thing a while ago. dark tranquillity is pretty active though. some boards i'd rather not be active at all. like the cob board now. what a waste of space.