Poll:Have you tried drugs?

have u ?

• yeps

Votes: 25 45.5%
  • hell no!

Votes: 30 54.5%

• Total voters
the gun one is in fact making their own faces red don't you think?

Just shows how their stance on guns is dangerous for young kids, and anyone for that matter.

People are dumb. A stupid parent, hides a gun in a drawer. A smart parent, has the gun in a lockbox. A stupid person buys a gun to be cool and doesn't take safety into consideration. A smart person buys a gun for recreation and/or protection and understands how the firearm works and what precautions should be enforced.

NP: Queensryche - Best I Can

SSJ4SephirothX said:
People are dumb.

icon14.gif

nicely put SSJ4SephirothX

yeah i can't see why people can overlook alch. and smokes.

and yes to be finicky, chocolate, headache tablets, and tea as stated are drugs.

Is one to say painkillers are fucked? they can be used and abused can't they??

lots of drugs have been used in medicine, cocaine was largely used a while back like this.

everything comes down to individuals hey. Alcohol can be good for some, horribly destructive for others.
But people, don't say one thing is fucked when you do the same with another substance

I know it's not correct, but I don't don't consider things that are legal drugs. But if weed is legalized where I live, if ever, my perception will be changed because it would be legal, yet I would consider it a drug still. Hmmmmmmm.........

NP: Queensryche - Best I Can

okay everyone, heres a different spin on things.

Drugs for religion? rastas and marijuana, range of spiritual drugs for tribes all over the world etc etc. Used for divination and the likes.
Peyote for certain churches in the US

Even tobacco has been used spiritually, and other nicotine bearing plants

whether you believe in religion or not, don't the people who have such beliefs, have the right to use certain plants that they worship so to speak, for guidance purposes? It doesn't affect anyone but themselves

How can one person deny the other of their own beliefs?

i mean even in the US, the native church are legally allowed to harvest and ingest mescaline bearing cacti, THE US!

if someone wishes to practice the same beliefs in their own home, on the other side of the world, with good intentions, how can they be denied?