drugs drugs drugs

then you're aryan blood is corrupted by the cholesterol and grease of the western world. Soon you will find yourself praying at the shrine of St. Jared of Subway

meh, 7 bucks for a sandwich the size of 2 most places is pretty good. COnsidering at other places a regular sandwich is 4-5 bucks.

That said, I make my own sandwiches. So they cost like 60 cents.

Conspicuously Absent said:
meh, 7 bucks for a sandwich the size of 2 most places is pretty good. COnsidering at other places a regular sandwich is 4-5 bucks.

That said, I make my own sandwiches. So they cost like 60 cents.
damn Im hungry, I crave some manly meat now! TURKEY, BACON, ROAST BEEF AND HAM!

AND NO MAYO OR ANY OF THAT SHIT.

I DONT USE CONDIMENTS, IM SO SCENE

093097540gr36tuv48.jpg

\\\\\\\\\\mmmmmmmmmm//////////

Typical Sammich:

Toasted, buttered on the outside, containing:
One layer cheese
Bacon
Diced Garlic
Chilli
Pepper
Middle Eastern Herbs
Lime
Chicken (if lucky)
More cheese

Toast, drool, enjoy.

Drugs are great if they're natural... i.e. weed or shrooms...
but anything else that is chemical is one big :yuk:

even weed though, needs to be consume in the right amounts...
I love weed here and there, but I hate "pot heads"
know-wha-'m-sayin'

Dead_Lioness said:

even weed though, needs to be consume in the right amounts...
I love weed here and there, but I hate "pot heads"
know-wha-'m-sayin'

Very, very true.
All depends on what reasons you're using the drugs too.
I still want to go out into the countryside with some shrooms and an etcha-sketch...

If you go to amsterdamn, you NEED to smoke some pot. I only smoke when I'm drunk of if I feel like I need to relax, but the pot in amsterdamn was absolutly amazing. I felt awesome the whole time, and I didn't feel stupid the next day.

Dead_Lioness said:

They're all chemicals.
From the Salvia Divinorum thread...

grazim said:
Look, I'm sorry to keep playing devil's advocate, but a chemical is a chemical is a chemical. LSD, a synthesized drug, has a lethal dose of tens of thousands of times the normal dosage. It is one of the least toxic drugs know to man. Datura, on the other hand, is an extremely dangerous deliriant-containing plant that can be consumed sans any kind of processing. It has a very steep dosage curve, meaning that any sort of intentional ingestion can easily result in a fatal overdose, as well as a nasty tendency to induce psychosis for the duration of the experience (days). I remember reading a news story a few years ago about a German student who cut off his tongue and dick after drinking a tea brewed from the stuff. The bottom line is that the natural vs. synthetic distinction, while appealing, is really a product of our personal bias rather than any sort of logic.
grazim said:
... You are far more likely to take a trip to the psych ward as a result of taking datura rather than LSD. Just an example, though, and there are plenty of other natural vs. sythetic comparisons that work the other way around. My point is that natural vs. sythetic is not black vs. white.

haha i was being a smartass. people go to school for 8 years to be able to talk about dosage curves and chemical compounds. i just dont think its responsible of you or anyone else to discuss potentially fatal drugs from what theyve read on some phony website. but no harm intended, j/k with you