Have you ever done any illicit drugs?

Well?

• Total voters
OK THREADJACK DELUXE but it's gonna be short: Crimson Velvet, how much is a tin of Snus in norway? I've heard everything from FUCKING EXPENSIVE to INSANELY FUCKING RAARRGH HOW CAN ANYONE LIVE IN A COUNTRY THAT PRICES SNUS SO FUCKING HIGHLY LET'S KILL NORWAY

EDIT: And since I don't suppose painkillers count I'll pick no (When prescribed/directly given to you by a doctor because you need them). The red ones in particular were pretty weird and I hated them all, stopped taking them after half the planned treatment because I'd rather take the pain than be like that.

About forty (cheap) to eighty (KILL KILL KILL) norwegian kroner. If you're not picky on brands and such, it's not so bad. :)

But as I said, I haven't bought in quite a while.

Holy crap! Better confirm with Henrik, though, as it's a good chance I'm mistaken. I'm definately certain I've bought a tin for eighty, but that was some fancy minty shit, that got stuck between my teeth. Hawkins, I believe...

weed ... that's it.
some of my friends were very much into coke though in the 80's. thank God they never really took it to the extreme.

I drink and take in as much nicotine as possible through any means, and as much caffeine as possible through natural methods (natural as in sodda candy etc) no caffeine pills.

Henrik Main said:
I've never even tried smoking cigarettes, by the way. Anyone else?
Me neither. I've never done anything other than the occasional drink. Which I may not do, as it makes me act really... oddly.

As for why I don't do illicit drugs or smoke, it's that I feel uncomfortable (for a variety of reasons) doing that kind of stuff. I'd also like to keep my looks intact and spend the $$$ on CDs, clothes, and shiny stuff.

Judging from my personality and emotions, it'd also be very possible for me to get addicted. I'm already pretty weird and messed up without resorting to drugs of any kind. :p

Cigarettes are worthless to me, people rave about a neat nicotine buzz but all they do for me is make my clothes and hair smell like ass and leave a nasty taste in my mouth.

my vice nowadays are cigars. my stepdad got me into them and like chill out effect they give me.

would like to say though that every teenager should try drugs ... yes I said it. :D

MajestikMøøse said:
I've always wondered about pipe smoking. Anyone can smoke a cigarette, but pipe smoking... that's an elite pursuit.

I have one of those glass pipes for smoking weed, but it's not very special, just useful sometimes. Now, a big long-stemmed wooden pipe would be cool aside from all the gum and mouth diseases associated with pipe smoking.

Cigarette tobacco tastes like shit, you only smoke for nicotine/addiction. Pipe tobacco and cigars are a completely different story, both taste excellent and are a lot of fun. Nonsmokers can enjoy these because you don't have to inhale to gain much pleasure. :cool:
lurch70 said:
would like to say though that every teenager should try drugs ... yes I said it. :D
Damn right! When I was a teenager my parents kept an eye on me about drugs, but now my mom says she's glad I experimented at that age, and every so often I even smoke weed with my dad! :loco:

I've never done anything. That includes drinking, cigarettes, everything. I rarely even drink sodie pop, etc.

I'm so fucking pure its crazy. :D

Oh yeah, and I'm not morally opposed, I just don't need it, never have tried it, never have felt like I needed to and never will. My life is perfect as is.

Weed and mushroom tea (ok that probably doesnt count). Weed is excellent when you have company and lots of laughs, and sometimes when you wake up on a shiny day. I cant forget my first weed experience with Dead Soul Tribe in a hotel room, kick-ass.

One Inch Man said:
To those that have never tried any drugs, why haven't you? Is it seen as a "bad" thing in today's world still? I'm curious, because when I meet people that have never done anything besides maybe alcohol, they always have some strange morality issue with something as trivial as smoking a joint.

With me, it is not an ideological thing at all. I just never felt the slightest interest in consuming any kind of drugs. Also, I'm afraid a have a VERY addictive personality (as proven by my mindless consumption of chocolate :D), so I don't think I could handle drugs at all.