Have you ever done any illicit drugs?

Well?

• Total voters
One Inch Man said:
Hey has anyone done peyote? I really want to try but I don't exactly have 5 days of my life to set aside to a drug (and if I did I would rather devote it to something more productive, like getting drunk :dopey: ). Is it worth it? The puking aspect doesn't really bother me.

Ive done them. yes it was totally worth it. I would love to go out to nevada someday and participate in an indian peyote ceremony.

En Vind Av Sorg said:
Ive done them. yes it was totally worth it. I would love to go out to nevada someday and participate in an indian peyote ceremony.
Dude tell me more. :cool:

Marksveld said:
What was your bad experience with Opiated Hash, Lizard?
I should probably clarify that I was TOLD after the fact that it was opiated. I was with my gf Kelly in her dorm and we were having a birthday party...someone broke out this rich, black, almost bubblegum consistency chunk of black hashhish and of course we fired it right up. This was of course after much beer had been consumed. I immediately got about as wasted as I've ever been and staggered off to her room and collapsed onto her bed...she came in and collapsed on top of me. normally, that would have been an enjoyable experience except as we compared notes the next day, we both felt as though we had no control over our bodies, like we were in body casts....for me it was pretty intense and not particularly enjoyable, as I like to be able to act out my adventures, not passively experience them...
We were like that until just before dawn and even at that point, it seemed to take me about half an hour to walk back to my dorm (maybe a half mile), not at all helped by the cobblestoned alleys I took on my journey. I remember hearing the birds beginning to awake as I did more weaving than Longaberger basket employees.

In my current old age this ranks almost up there with my misjudgement of going to Geology class while tripping and being asked to spell Lake Winnipesaukee.

or having a drunken singalong with my buds to Johnny Cash's Ring of Fire as Joe Joyce lit a roll of toilet paper on fire and tossed it at me.

ref the peyote ceremony, I know some tribes are legally allowed to use it as a religious sacrement.

Marksveld said:
Dipped weed is really, really, really bad for you... I'm sure you knew that, but damn. I've heard absolutely terrifying things about it and some praise- but I would personally never get near the stuff.
Dipped in embalming fluid?

o_O lizard's experience sounds quite horrid.
Not that I'll ever use any drugs.

Not illicit: but anyone tried bidis before. Some kinds are supposed to taste really good (chocolate, vanilla, etc.)

Liz, if you do Opium with a tiny bit of regular old weed or just by itself, it is a wonderful and wholesome thing. I can see why you had a bad experience, though... hash and alcohol mixed will really fuck with you in the first place! Seriously though, Opium alone is mellow, relaxing and just makes you feel like 10 million bucks.. it's a shame you had a bad first experience!

it's partly I think because I have a certain degree of claustrophobia....I don't like not being able to move around. I'll be the first to say I was probably out around the 315th degree of Saturn that evening before I even smoked the hash, but back then hash was mostly what we got cause in europe I ran into very little pot, unless our bud from Amsterdam was coming back from break, so I was certainly no novice to its charms. We had a giant bong made of purloined chem lab equipment that we filled with a half/half mix of water and red grenadine, really took any harsh edge off the smoke and made it sweet tasting. Plus visually, it was awesome.

I know what you say about opium fits what I've heard many others express, the warm comforting feeling.

mousewings said:
Not illicit: but anyone tried bidis before. Some kinds are supposed to taste really good (chocolate, vanilla, etc.)
Yeah those things are fun. I know non-smokers that have enjoyed those, they aren't exactly harsh. Very hippy.

Anybody else got someone that looks like this standing outside their door right now?

cat_btn_54.gif
2fbi_joe.jpg
feature1.jpg

Henrik Main said:
:lol: Wuss!

Look, you fucking idiots of the world, if you LIGHT SOMETHING ON FIRE and then INHALE THE SMOKE SAID FIRE PRODUCES it isn't going to be healthy. Anyone that ever thought bidis or cigs were safe is a fucking MORON. Also, add to that list of morons people that say "it's all natural so it's okay!" Yes yes, good good, so is cocaine, arsenic, and plutonium.

Drugs aren't safe, legal or not.

Pretty much nothing. Air can poison you, water can drown you, pussy can take your penis away. Smoke 'em if you got 'em.

Opium is all natural too. It grows in poppies.

I'd never try bidis, not only as they're unsafe but they use child labour. Except the fair trade ones. Which are still poisonish.

Bidis actually make your hair longer and feet dirtier just by lighting up.

I'm serious, they're that hippy.