Have you ever done any illicit drugs?

Well?

• Total voters
I smoked for about a year and drink regularly. Used to smoke weed pretty often but I was off it for a few months until last weekend.

Never tried anything else, but the shrooms around here have this reputation going for them, so next chance I get I'll give it a shot.

One Inch Man said:
To those that have never tried any drugs, why haven't you? Is it seen as a "bad" thing in today's world still? I'm curious, because when I meet people that have never done anything besides maybe alcohol, they always have some strange morality issue with something as trivial as smoking a joint.

I just never felt the need up until I was 16, I was perfectly happy going to parties, having fun and not getting stoned. A friend of mine (not a particularly close one) died of a heroin overdose when I was 16, and the provided stronger impetus to leave drugs well alone.

No morality issue, I'm just happy without taking anything :)

One Inch Man said:
To those that have never tried any drugs, why haven't you? Is it seen as a "bad" thing in today's world still? I'm curious, because when I meet people that have never done anything besides maybe alcohol, they always have some strange morality issue with something as trivial as smoking a joint.

Just really weird since I grew up with stoners and hippies, it was pretty much a given that you at least experimented with drugs.
It's not for me nor mine

Smoked weed regular for about six months when I was 16, had the odd blast since then. Did speed once in that time. Don't feel any need to go back to any of it. You hear about your old stoner mates from time to time, they're walking anti-drug adverts for everyone...

Henrik Main said:
I've never even tried smoking cigarettes, by the way. Anyone else?

Count me in. Only time I got really stoned is when I ate these poisoned shrimps and woke up in the middle of the night sweating as if I were an ice cube on a roasting plate...

I smoked weed a little, then I met Doug Pinnick from King's X and he basically kept me stoned, lol.

What else have I done, but no longer partake in?

LSD, cow shit shrooms and hydroponic shrooms (Huge Difference), X, Rohibnol (spelling?), Xanax, embalming fluid (a blunt I smoked was dipped in it... ABSOLUTELY FUCKED EXPERIENCE), cigarettes (HATE THEM)... I'm sure there's something else....

These days, I stick with weed and beer/wine. No hard liqour, an occassional margarita, that's it.

Dipped weed is really, really, really bad for you... I'm sure you knew that, but damn. I've heard absolutely terrifying things about it and some praise- but I would personally never get near the stuff.

Marksveld said:
Dipped weed is really, really, really bad for you... I'm sure you knew that, but damn. I've heard absolutely terrifying things about it and some praise- but I would personally never get near the stuff.
I've done it what I think to be 3 times, but since each time nobody knew that it was laced, we can't be sure. Anyhow, 2 out of 3 times it was the Bomb Shiggity, the last time I did totally sucked and I am VERY cautious about what weed I smoke now.

1) 15 years old, bunch of dudes. I smoke them shitz to the head bowl after bowl, then BAM I'm spinning like crazy. Then I thought the couch was a car, so I started driving, and my friend and I got in a wreck. Another friend was a casualty of the accident, falling into us with a box of Fruity Pebbles. Our best guess was PCP, but we don't know.

2) About 5 years ago, some wacky shit that made my friend and I communicate in a language hitherto unknown, it mostly consisted of beeps and clicks. 3rd friend freaked out, started yelling SPEAK ENGLISH!!! to us and then proceeded to hork all over the patio for the next 3 hours. I was stoned for probably 7 hours off one bong rip, the shit was really potent. I think this was another guess at PCP, but this one we really don't know because it effected people differently.

3) A few years back, I think it was laced with speed or coke or something. Either way it totally sucked, I couldn't stop twitching either my leg or arm in rapid coked out fashion (if I got my arm to stop, my leg would start, reverse repeat). At one point I said "fuck this" and went to bed, only to wake up 4 hours later uncomfortably stoned and still having a spaz attack in one of my extremities.

But whatever, drugs are fun. :Smokedev:

cigs, but quit.
tried some havana cigars, don't see what the big deal is.
snortable snuff - used to do this in the beer halls of munich....gives a bit of a rush, and boogers.

marijuana
hashhish
lsd (microdot, blotter, and liquid)
shrooms, but only once
mandrax/qualudes, once
did some opium-laced hash once, NEVER again

all the above I no longer do. fatherhood and marriage demand a certain level of responsibility.

my only brush with heroin was when I was 18 in my friend Kelly's dorm suite but I was by myself. These two chicks came by looking for one of the other girls, and I invited them in. One of them says, "hey Rick, we're gonna snort some H, you want some?" Girl #2 says, "only thing is, alot of people need to barf before they can get off on it...."
I'm thinking to myself, jesus, I barf enough already, why do I need to go looking for it! So I declined, and I'm glad I did. More than a few of my uni-mates ended up junkies.

and I've never done drugs because I thought drugs would be fun in and of themselves; I did drugs with friends because the cameraderie was fun amongst friends. But - I had shitloads of good times. I wouldn't advocate drugs to anyone, that's a decision that has to be made by each individual. But I don't regret any of it.

MajestikMøøse said:
I've always wondered about pipe smoking. Anyone can smoke a cigarette, but pipe smoking... that's an elite pursuit.

Haha, I actually did that for a while (not in public though, since people would probably think I was smoking hash and also think that I only did it for the attention) and it was very nice actually; I had theis fruity vanilla tobacco that kicked all kinds of ass and smelled wonderfully :cool:
Cigarres are really neat as well, but too expensive.

And I choose wrong option in the poll should have been "a few times and wants to again" or whatever it said. But I don't know anyone here, much less anyone who can get some weed. :|

How common is it up here anyway Erik/fotobm?

spaffe said:
And I choose wrong option in the poll should have been "a few times and wants to again" or whatever it said. But I don't know anyone here, much less anyone who can get some weed. :|

How common is it up here anyway Erik/fotobm?
Very common, I could get you some without having to move my ass one centimetre but I won't so don't even ask please

Ok, I thought teh drugz had a hard time getting all the way up here. Any searches will have to wait until summer though, no fun when it's hardly above zero degrees ;<

Papa Josh said:
I smoked weed a little, then I met Doug Pinnick from King's X and he basically kept me stoned, lol.

King's X are great, man. I've smoked pot once, and didn't really care for it or cigarettes. I do like alcohol quite a bit, though. I've never tried anything harder than the aforementioned substances. Probably won't, especially if they could be "dangerous."

spaffe said:
Ok, I thought teh drugz had a hard time getting all the way up here. Any searches will have to wait until summer though, no fun when it's hardly above zero degrees ;<
d00d, a classmate of mine (who used to be a junkie) said dem shrooms even grow in the forests close to the university

What was your bad experience with Opiated Hash, Lizard? Did it perhaps completely fuck your stomach? From my experiences, Opium is the absolute best drug available. The people I know who do it grow their own poppies in very small amounts. It's impossible to buy around here, so this way the eliminate the addiction factor due to the fact that they simply don't have a lot to use! Do you know that feeling of pure happiness and comfort? Perhaps working out in the cold all day and coming into a nice warm room? That's what it feels like...

Hey has anyone done peyote? I really want to try but I don't exactly have 5 days of my life to set aside to a drug (and if I did I would rather devote it to something more productive, like getting drunk :dopey: ). Is it worth it? The puking aspect doesn't really bother me.