Porcupine Tree: Track titles and song lengths listed

In Absentia is their best record, i think, but if you dont like this album then you probably never liked PT. Any fan before this one would have to at least appreciate it

actually i'm pretty sure half of this and the other forum fall into the category of being fans before FOABP and not liking this album

Haven't heard Anesthetize yet, but all the other tracks land solidly in the "typical high quality PT" zone without melting my face off. Hoever, I hear Anesthetize is the best.

Video, however, is killer.

Don't expect to be blown away or any major changes.. It's perfectly listenable and enjoyable.. But if you're expecting Wilson to have created an entirely different entity.. You will most likely be a tad disapointed.

If anything, I think there are improvements on ideas and stylistic changes from Deadwing, with a much better flow. The album is so easy to listen to all the way through, something none of their previous albums did for me. Not that I think this is their best album, but at least in regards to flow, i'd say it is.