Possible/available singers you would like...

muzmaze

pyramontyrsuidvan
Mar 28, 2006
N.H., USA
I guess i'll start this topic, here goes.Lance K. just kidding. Urban Breed, Jorn Lande, Tony Harnell...to name a few.

I really like 3 that have been mentioned...Urban Breed, Jens Carlsson, & Jorn Lande...I don't know how realistic Jorn is, and Jens is involved in quite a few projects already...but Urban seems like a possibility.

Matt Barlow... damn if that happened I'd cry in joy. I don't think that will happen though unfortunately :/.

Thats why I put the laughing emoticon ;) Just as an inside joke to all the iced earth fans on here that I know. But honestly, Matt would give Pyramaze a totally different sound and dimension then Lance's vocal work. I can see Matt singing Souls in Pain, for example, more like he did on Dracula or Ripper did on Painkiller.

Urban has a great voice and it sure would be nice to see him involved in a solid project again, alongside his solo material.

Matt Barlow has a great voice, but maybe too aggressive for Pyramaze. ...unless that's the new direction they're heading.. ??!?!

Jorn Lande would be... well, :headbang:

I thought "Ripper" was done w/ Iced Earth? I did pick up his latest solo CD (1st.?), not as good as i hoped -but he is still a great singer. Who would you like to sing in Pyramaze?

-not familiar w/ Jens Carllson or Bjorn Jansson? Anyone, any info. so i can hear them (or thier bands)?

I thought "Ripper" was done w/ Iced Earth? I did pick up his latest solo CD (1st.?), not as good as i hoped -but he is still a great singer. Who would you like to sing in Pyramaze?

-not familiar w/ Jens Carllson or Bjorn Jansson? Anyone, any info. so i can hear them (or thier bands)?

Hey Muz,

Ripper is still with Iced Earth ;)

Jens Carlsson is the vocalist from Dark Empire, Savage Circus and Persuader. His work on the new Dark Empire album is outstanding. You can download their first single at their official site: http://www.mattmoliti.com/northernsky.zip

Bjorn Jansson is the new vocalist for Beyond Twilight, another amazing Denmark based Prog/Power metal band (whose new album For the Art of Love and the Making just blew me away!). He is also the vocalist of Tears of Anger. You can hear his work at both www.myspace.com/beyondtwilight and www.myspace.com/tearsofangertheband

Beyond Fear is just Ripper's side project he's still in. 2007 I'll be looking forward to the next chapter of the Something Wicked Trilogy from Iced Earth. And Ripper will be recording! I'm so excited. Anyways about the singer thing I think that the guy from Vision Divine (Sorry Dunno his name) should take Lance's place if possible!

Hey mates thanks for the info. I have actually checked these bands out before- just trying to put the names & faces w/ the bands etc...

-The singer for Vision Divine is Michel Luppi, he is very good & thier album "Perfect Machine" is 1-of my fav.s! They have had member changes recently but i believe he is still thier singer. Cheers!

Get Tom Calandra from Z-Lot-Z... that guy can sing!

zlot.jpg

What about Russel Allen? His vocals on Arjen Lucassen's Star One project would sound really good together with your music. There is also the singer from Dreamtale (don't know his name). His singing is pretty high just like Lance. But if you manage to get a hold of Jorn it would be wonderful:) Apollo Papathanasio, the singer from Firewind is also a great singer that would fit the Pyramaze-sound.

I think Henning Basse would fit well. He sounds great on the new Metalium cd (i'm new to them),they sound good but his voice is to talented for that band.