Possible/available singers you would like...

I agree, he sounds a bit like Coverdale.I wonder if the new singer has been afore mentioned or probably an unknown-maybe an announcement soon?

Urban Breed would get my vote though at this point.

mine too...and after leaving Bloodbound, he currently doesn't have a band that I'm aware of.

Correct...that was a quick exit from Bloodbound.Wonder if he will go back to Tad Morose? He sounded great w/ them especially thier last album "Modus Vivendi"(03')...familiar w/ it?

Ah,I noticed your Outworld list-they are amazing!Kelly Sundown Carpenter left them...Mr.Mike K.himself has said to like him/them...you never know?

Yeah, Outworld...theres alot going on in thier style but good songs... not too over the top...they just re-located thier new singer Carlos Zema ( Brasil ) & already working on new material.Yes,Jonah says big news soon...can't wait...feels like waiting for Christmas!!

I'm sure that whoever gets to be the new singer is great, i have full faith in you guys, i just hope it's a guy. It's just that your kind of music simply sounds better with male vocals than female. Sure you can add some female vocals to but they would not fit the leading role. Can't wait to hear who the new singer will be!:) Keep rockin'!!

lolz...you guys gotta check out this thread from Kerrazy...a poster from Denmark says Matt Barlow may be the next singer...

http://www.kerrazy-torrents.net/index.php?showtopic=90220

pretty crazy rumor, but interesting...thoughts?

Well, it's not actually THAT far fetched :). It would be really cool, though I'm not really sure if it would sound "Pyramaze", if you know what I mean. Well, I don't know...

I'm just gonna count on the band to do a good decision, they if anyone know how Pyramaze sounds, don't they :) ? This really is like waiting for christmas as muzmaze said.

It would be really cool, though I'm not really sure if it would sound "Pyramaze", if you know what I mean.
Yeah, I thought the same thing...would definitely be a departure from Lance's style, but that's fine. I usually don't put a ton of stock in rumors like this, but I must admit I'm really intrigued by this one...part of that has to do with my being a big Iced Earth fan...I am "Iced" Dog afterall :D

Would not sound "Pyramaze"?

Although Pyramaze is still relatively new in the big picture of metal,i think they have established thier sound-musically & i only see it getting bigger...i think the singer no matter who it is will have to adjust to the band first & foremost.I guess i would be surprised if they changed thier sound to fit a singer..thats all.

Would not sound "Pyramaze"?

Although Pyramaze is still relatively new in the big picture of metal,i think they have established thier sound-musically & i only see it getting bigger...i think the singer no matter who it is will have to adjust to the band first & foremost.I guess i would be surprised if they changed thier sound to fit a singer..thats all.

Yeah, that's true, but I don't think a singer like Matthew Barlow would start changing his vocal performace to fit into something. He has established his own unique style and sound. I think that his voice needs like an aggressive and maybe a bit more straightforward music to sound good. No doubt his voice would bring new dimensions to the Pyramaze music, but I just couldn't picture him singing something like Ancient Words Within or Legend. Well, time will tell... :)

I wouldn't suggest a singer should try to sing different...whoever they get should sing thier own style & hope it fits w/the power of Pyramaze.I guess there would be some adjustments on both ends...i hope the music continues as epic-pwer/metal as we know it (or close to it) ,i'm sure it will...thats all.

Well, I gotta add fuel to the fire..I guess it is possible for Barlow to return to metal and join Pyramaze....

After all, Michael is a big Iced Earth fan:headbang: That would be SICK if he's got Barlow lined up...I'd fucking blow the biggest load ever if that happens. I doubt it will, but never say never:err: