Post a pic of your sex

Cerulean said:
Go Sol Go Soooooool!!!!!! :yell:
hahaha, our real man

didn't you stay at home with the breaklosegig cause your girlfriend had a headache
GO CERULEAN GOOOOOO CEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRUUULLLLLEEEEEEAAAANNNNNN :D

Omg, two years ago I was sick for two days at the time of the Sziget festival, and my bf stayed at home one day cause I said I was too sick to go, but he pulled a long face, it made me feel even worse. FUCK IT.

Dhatura said:
Omg, two years ago I was sick for two days at the time of the Sziget festival, and my bf stayed at home one day cause I said I was too sick to go, but he pulled a long face, it made me feel even worse. FUCK IT.
the festival, is it a good one?
cause a friend of mine was there two years ago and he told that it wasn't but he don't like the fests i like a, so... how is it like

sol83 said:
if he had, you'd say he was a twat for doing so. :rolleyes:

I really don't know, the days I went and I felt sick weren't good for me, he sort of expected me to feel dandy cause it was festival time, while I really felt shit and didn't want to chat with his friends but wanted to sleep instead, which was out of the question, haha. At a point I sat down and refused to walk on and that really pissed him off cause he wanted to catch up on his friends. :D So you see, maybe he should've gone that day without me. Anyway, I think we were already getting apart from each other. But in general, I hate when people make me feel they do some kind of sacrifice for me while they wish I went to hell. You can tell somehow if the person who does something for you does it out of his heart or just because it's what he thinks he's supposed to do but he wouldn't do it otherwise.

marginalé said:
and i would never stay home for a sick girlfriend, and if she don't like that, .. BYE

Hey, didn't you say in another thread you haven't had a girlfriend yet? I'd stay at home for someone I love. And I don't think you can tell in advance what you'd do for someone and what not. There are some things I'd do now that I never thought of, say, ten years ago. And I don't even feel it'd be hard.

marginalé said:
the festival, is it a good one?
cause a friend of mine was there two years ago and he told that it wasn't but he don't like the fests i like a, so... how is it like

It depends on who you go with and how ready you feel to rock :D There are really loads of programs and places to go, you can get tired only by walking between the various tents and stages. By the end of the week I always feel pretty exhausted and I usually get sick a bit. Why don't you check out the homepage? www.sziget.hu. It's definitely not for people who hate seeing a lot of other people :lol: So it really depends on how much you're willing to get out of it. (But that sounds a fucking commonplace, that's pretty much true of everything, hehe.)

The next one starts on 3 August.

Dhatura said:
Hey, didn't you say in another thread you haven't had a girlfriend yet? I'd stay at home for someone I love. And I don't think you can tell in advance what you'd do for someone and what not. There are some things I'd do now that I never thought of, say, ten years ago. And I don't even feel it'd be hard.
tru, i never had a serriuos girlfriend,
but i LOVE festivals, and nobody takes that away from me
and yes, maybe i can't tell how i would react in a few year if i maybe have a girlfriend (wich won't be i think) but at this moment nobody takes festivals and gigs away from me

marginalé said:
and i would never stay home for a sick girlfriend, and if she don't like that, .. BYE
Woahh, and then you 'complain' that you don't have a girlfriend? :err: In the other thread I wanted to answer you that you should learn how to be a gentleman, but I didn't. And a gentleman is still a man.

Dhatura said:
Ah your words sort of compliment mine :)

Cerulean said:
Woahh, and then you 'complain' that you don't have a girlfriend? :err: In the other thread I wanted to answer you that you should learn how to be a gentleman, but I didn't. And a gentleman is still a man.

Cerulean, your words dimpliment mine, hehe, maybe for the first time in the course of our short e-acquaintace.