Post a picture of your pets!

Maybe she needs some benadryl or some kind of antihistamine . My weimaraner used to catch bee's in her mouth. Sometimes you'd see her spit them out if she got stung and stomp them with her paw.
hahah yeah iv been through this before a few times. I remember once we were all gathered up at my house watching some fights and right before the main event started one of my Shepherds face started swelling up, we rushed her to the ER and the vet there was pretty cool and told me to just go buy some benadryl from the store instead.

Didnt wanna give the pup a benardyl since shes still a youngster and wasnt having any breathing issues. Swelling already went down.

Reactions: RadicalThrasher
Bulldogin' in Australia ...
92634984_10217861597983876_367135329175470080_n.jpg

this was from an American Bulldogs group on facebook. Caption for the picture was "Me and my boy Pumba from Perth WA" :lol: @CiG @Slammed @RadicalThrasher

He'll be 2 end of May, 29th. He's 24in. at withers. Been that height for a while. He kept getting more muscular and gaining weight for a while though. Think he's peaked. 91lbs last time at vet
that's a pretty good height for a boxer. I just checked and the breed standard is 22-25 inches for males.

My pup weighed about 35 pounds when she got her last set of shots about 2 week ago. Maybe my eyes are playing tricks on me but she looks to be on the smaller side.

He looks small height wise to me. Very built, just not very tall. His body is like knee height when he's next to me.

Your dog's still very young, lots of growing to do. My guy would grow massive amounts in spurts. That first year you'll probably see a lot of difference, and then just more filling in after that. I know some dogs there can be a pretty big difference between males and females, but my weimaraner was huge. Bigger than most males that I've seen. As long as she's healthy i wouldn't be bothered too much by it. How much do female American bulldogs weigh on the low end? 65 or 70lbs?

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
He looks small height wise to me. Very built, just not very tall. His body is like knee height when he's next to me.

Your dog's still very young, lots of growing to do. My guy would grow massive amounts in spurts. That first year you'll probably see a lot of difference, and then just more filling in after that. I know some dogs there can be a pretty big difference between males and females, but my weimaraner was huge. Bigger than most males that I've seen. As long as she's healthy i wouldn't be bothered too much by it. How much do female American bulldogs weigh on the low end? 65 or 70lbs?

yeah it says about 60 lbs lowest, but they can get to about a 100. Lol, huge spread.

I guess were both sued to bigger dogs which is why they seem kind of small to us. Every dog that i've owned has been huge.

yeah it says about 60 lbs lowest, but they can get to about a 100. Lol, huge spread.

I guess were both sued to bigger dogs which is why they seem kind of small to us. Every dog that i've owned has been huge.

Yeah that is a huge spread, she's already halfway there if she's 35lbs. so I'm sure she'll be a good size...still has a lot of growing to do. Ha maybe better off if she's a70 to 90lbs. vs a 110lb monster.

My weimaraner looked like a massive dog, but that's whats kind of funny is he only weighs a little less than she did, but looks a lot smaller. Maybe it's just in my head :err:

Yeah that is a huge spread, she's already halfway there if she's 35lbs. so I'm sure she'll be a good size...still has a lot of growing to do. Ha maybe better off if she's a70 to 90lbs. vs a 110lb monster.

hah right? I actually would prefer if she were around 70-80lbs like you said. Heavier dogs end up having more health issues later on. And yeah that spread is huge, even crazier for the males. They go from like 70 to 120. And there are some in the facebook group im in that weigh even more! Even a few humongous Scott types. Here area few huge Johnsons i saved ....
zFEt0k3.jpg

9Wg7Kkr.jpg

qgbmJ2Q.jpg
mm1bkko.jpg

and check out the dome on this one ...
IG4Oapd.jpg
My weimaraner looked like a massive dog, but that's whats kind of funny is he only weighs a little less than she did, but looks a lot smaller. Maybe it's just in my head :err:
haha yea thats how i feel. But yeah these bully breeds are definitely heavy boned. I feel it when she starts walking on around on me when were on the couch. Its like she puts every single pound into each step.

One of my favorite things to do is to look at animal pictures. :headbang: I'll start with mine. Technically speaking my dog belongs to my sister, but this is Billy in all his glory. He's mostly Rottweiler but he has bits of Doberman and Labrador. He's stubborn as fuck and doesn't listen to a word anyone says, but at least he's adorable.
ppzch.jpg
Peppy the Sound Hound just outta the PEN!
PePe.jpg