Post a picture of your pets!

So my friend got a new dog, and I met him today! I was trying to get a cute picture of him while walking him...

6zsbj8.jpg

I can't stop laughing at this expression. :lol:

What kind of pup is he? Looks like a Border Collie mix.

EXCELLENT! I love German Sheperds!

I once had a dog that was a lab/King Sheperd mix. My parents got him as a puppy when I was a baby. His full grown weight was about 120 lbs and he was scary looking as hell but so super sweet.

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
Yea, my girls a sweetheart(on the left), she's the friendliest most well-mannered dog ever. Follows me around everywhere and just wants to be pet all day.

The boy on the other hand is a different story ... pure alpha, always challenging, is very VERY iffy of people outside of my family ... I would not trust him around other people if i'm not around. Too smart for his own good, lol.

@whiskey_funeral he's a Collie/Lab mix. Yeah that face kills me!

Technical Barb: I love that i could see their wet footprints on the pavement haha.

I want a German Shepherd too. My rottweiler is friends with a stray German Shepherd/Pittbull mix in the area that comes by sometimes and sits with him when he's outside. The only dog he lets eat from his bowl.

9550071474_b3877f3e9e_z.jpg

My cousin found this dog on the street. No luck on finding it's owner yet. He's smart and is learning pretty fast, but I really don't want to keep a third dog in an apartment and my cousin is falling in love with him :/

How do you upload a picture that's on your computer, but not a URL? Would love to show a picture of my cat here (contrary to my username, I'm actually a cat guy.)

@crimsonfloyd: I'd totally take him if he wasn't in CA! Adorable ball of fluff.

jakethedog: You can upload the picture on tinypic.com or imageshack (which you'd need to create a free account first, but I find this site doesn't flip your pics upside down like tinypic does) then when you go to post it you type
If you use imageshack to upload then it should give you the option of posting it on a message board, so it'll have the coding along with your picture link down for you already so all you'd have to do is copy and paste it.

New little bloke. Staffy x Jack Russell. We got him from the RSPCA, he apparently 'got too big' for his previous owner. He's a year old, fantastic temperament, fully toilet trained, and super social. He loves tearing around the park with other dogs. Most other dogs I've owned have had behavioural issues of some sort so this is a refreshing change.

IMG_1384_zps702741e4.jpg

IMG_1549_zps6a26db9a.jpg

IMG_1536_zps70101ea3.jpg

New little bloke. Staffy x Jack Russell. We got him from the RSPCA, he apparently 'got too big' for his previous owner. He's a year old, fantastic temperament, fully toilet trained, and super social. He loves tearing around the park with other dogs. Most other dogs I've owned have had behavioural issues of some sort so this is a refreshing change.

IMG_1384_zps702741e4.jpg

IMG_1549_zps6a26db9a.jpg

IMG_1536_zps70101ea3.jpg

Aw man good for you dude. That Dog looks and sounds amazing. Give em a scratch on the head for me :)