Post EVERY Tech Death band you know of, and best songs/album

Manbient

Queer Old Man
Jan 12, 2002
Calgary, AB, Canada
www.bumblelovesmusic.com
PLEEZE!?!?! I like this style, but don't know too many bands that play it. Here's the ones i got so far:

Death
Theory In Practice
Cynic
Martyr
Athiest

Those are all the big ones i think... Any help would be cool. Also what album from Theory In Practice is best to pick up? I heard most of Third Eye Function and liked it quite a bit.

Have a look in my 'Atheist' thread, i posted a bit about a few Technical Death bands.

There is tons more, I'll post them later.

Quo Vadis
Cryptopsy
Suffocation
Inhuman Visions (local LA band...has gotten very tech-y)
Krisiun (more straight forward, yet VERY technical)
Immolation has some pretty teched out stuff.
Sinister has some tech-y stuff, particularly Aggressive Measures.

Zero Hour is very techy, and Spiral Architect is quite techish, and Symbyosis is pretty teched out.

As for the best Theory in Practice album, their new one is going to very excelsior indeed! Go here http://hem.passagen.se/theory/index2.html for samples and a cool video! Shapeshifter is fucking sweet, make sure to download that one.

Argh, there was this amazing Symbyosis song for download somewhere, but I forget where. It's called "Voyager," try and find it if you can, it'll blow you........ away!

EDIT: I found the Symbyosis song, if anyone cares. It is located at the official site, http://www.symbyosis.com/
How obvious... of stupid is me.

I have Theory In Practice's Armageddon Threories only and it's very good and I can't wait for the new one.

I would like to suggest a Sentenced disc that was done in 93 called North From Here! This is sooooo much different then any of their other discs!! The song that I put on acouple of mixed discs was Northern Lights, but I feel that the disc is great throughout.

Nevermore Politics of Ecstasy might not be classified as "death " but it is aggressive and technical.

Originally posted by Brutalizer
Every band? Ah damn, too many to mention, but here you get some:

Cryptopsy
Monstrosity
Death
Nile
Dying Fetus
Broken Hope
Internal Bleeding
Deeds Of Flesh
Necrophagist

and more...

Er... i shoulda been more clear. I meant bands that aren't brutally heavy, just techincal with odd time sigs. I don't put Cryptopsy, Nile, or Dying Fetus in there. But thanx anyway! and i forgot about Gorguts, with the album Obscura. That is along those lines too.

Anata is a swedish band that have released two great technical death metal albums. I think one of the albums is called Dreams of death and dismay.

Originally posted by Bumblefoot

Er... i shoulda been more clear. I meant bands that aren't brutally heavy, just techincal with odd time sigs. I don't put Cryptopsy, Nile, or Dying Fetus in there. But thanx anyway! and i forgot about Gorguts, with the album Obscura. That is along those lines too.

Oh!
Yeah, Gorguts are cool! :)

Originally posted by Bumblefoot

Er... i shoulda been more clear. I meant bands that aren't brutally heavy, just techincal with odd time sigs.

Spiral Architect is my favorite
Spastic Ink
Sieges Even
Watchtower

posted by liquid tension:
Spiral Architect is my favorite
Spastik Ink
Seiges Even
Watchtower

i second the spiral architect and spastik ink, though they aren't death metal they are technical. watchtower gets on my nerves though, i don't know why, probably the horrible off tune screams for vocals.

if your looking to follow cynic, you might want to get aghora and gordian knot, though those aren't death metal either. on the death metal side of things you might want to look at are sceptic. no one here seems to have heard of them, but they sound alot like atheist. also red tide is awesome technical death metal.

Sceptic... I am downloading now. I will tell you how it goes. THey have two CD's... right? Blind existence, pathetic being...??

One of the all time best Tech death metal cd's has to be
Gorguts-Erosion of Sanity. Its dark, technical, and most of all....BRUTAL!!! The new Gorguts does not even compare to that cd. Also try Atrocity-Longing for death. It has an unreleased Death song on the cd and the rest of it is a cross of napalm death vocals and off time technical style.

System of a Down
Godsmack
Nickelback
Seven Marry Three
Creed

INSANE SHIT!!!

and to a lesser degree of "technical death"

Micheal Jackson
Madonna
James Tyler
David Wilcox

Nile
Dying Fetus
Skinless
Gorgasm
Regurgitation
Disgore ( US and Mexico both )
Cryptopsy
Quo Vadis
Death
Cynic
Atheist
Autum Leaves
Krisiun
Eternal Suffering
Morbid Angel
Deeds of Flesh
Deaden
Red Tide ( great fussion jazz band )
Meshugga

Im shure i left out other tech/brutal death bands. And i also consider most Melodic death to be technical ( not ALL but most ) so the list could go on and on...