Post pics of your patch vest/jacket

Once I get sent to my duty station I'm going to start mine, already started to plan what patches I want, its either manilla road deluge on the back or bolt thrower, its gonna rule

My bf bought a super soft and awesome dressing gown awhile ago and thought it would be cool to put patches on it. So I've sewn on a machine head, slayer and a lamb of god patch for him. The only problem is, the dressing gowns starting to fray at the front. Lucky my hand sewing's not amazing so we can always use them again.

Dude.
I actually wanna make a patch dressing gown now, that's fucking badass.

It's like "How was the shower" or "Going to bed" and you'll be like "Awesome as this band -point-" or like "Yeah, but I might listen to some of this -point- first" respectively.

I'm not kidding I actually want one.

Once I get sent to my duty station I'm going to start mine, already started to plan what patches I want, its either manilla road deluge on the back or bolt thrower, its gonna rule

definitely bolt thrower!

you know where youre goin yet?
~gR~

Not sure yet, if I didn't get hurt I'd be in fort Campbell Kentucky right now, here's hoping Germany or Korea....

So, here's mine. Took me long enough to get some (bad) pictures. :p

Front
DSC00073.JPG

Back
DSC00074.JPG

More patches that aren't on the jacket (yet in some cases, probably never in other)
DSC00075.JPG

so I ordered a regular blue denim vest (I see nothing wrong with blue denim) and a burzum back patch, and two small logo patches (peste noire and drudkh new logo)

also already have a dickies black work shirt that would look great with a back patch. Thinking nokturnal mortum.

Ya I was thinking of buying a black denim but I realized most of my wardrobe is blue denim shorts and that would look awkwardly matched.

I do have a black dickies work shirt with a genuine dickies patch already in the front so I'm thinking of putting 1 back patch on that shirt and that'll take care of the black problem.

I'm thinking of dying my blue denim jacket black, because wearing a blue denim jacket with jeans is kind of a dirty hick look. A black jacket would match my general attire much better. After said dying I will finally sew on the patches I've collected.