Post pictures of your Gear and Guitars!!

geetar_geek79 said:
here's mine:

Picture104.jpg

L-R: '98 Dean ML Ultra w/ dual EMG81's, Reissue '79 Dean MLF, Washburn Dime Southern Cross #14/100:headbang: , Ovation acoustic, Yamaha RGX312, Japanese Jackson with bolt-on Replacement neck EMG81/85.

Picture137.jpg

Why 2 All Access'? Well, the right one is set up as "direct access switches" while the one on the left is set up as 10x5 (10 preset buttons and 5 direct access). I have WAY TOO MANY stuff to control that this setup actually comes out cheaper than an Axess footcontroller or CAE with expanders...

DSC00494.jpg

This used to be my paycheck!:lol:

Diezel002.jpg

Diezel Herbert:headbang: 'nuff said!'

Diezel003.jpg

This Dual Rectifier sits in the rack (unless during live situations)...

Picture139.jpg

a pair of Standard Recto 412's.

All these mostly stay in the studio. I only bring the Recto, one 412, and the Jackson and a backup to gigs. I only pull out certain effects that I want to use live. I'm not "pro enough" to have a roadie and for me to bring the "Petrucci rack":lol:
i haate you. you have everything ive ever wanted

I don't have any pictures of my gear, other than pics at a gig. It usually stays on the truck. But, my big bass rig is 4 Carvin BRX12 cabs, 2 Carvin DCM2000 amps, Tech21 SanAmp RBI preamp, DBX XL266 comp/limiter, and a BBE Sonic Maximizer. I rarely get to use all of it except when we have an outdoor gig. And then only if space allows. My basses are a Spector 5 string, and a Fender P-bass 4 string that has an active pick up. I hate passive electronics. Ibanez SR885 5 string, Ibanez SR600 4 string.

I'll try to remember to take a pic the next time it's all up.

Impressive rig Greasemunkey. You probably have more tied up in the empty case/rack than I have in my whole rig. lol. Cases ain't cheap!!!

BEEN HAD said:
I don't have any pictures of my gear, other than pics at a gig. It usually stays on the truck. But, my big bass rig is 4 Carvin BRX12 cabs, 2 Carvin DCM2000 amps, Tech21 SanAmp RBI preamp, DBX XL266 comp/limiter, and a BBE Sonic Maximizer. I rarely get to use all of it except when we have an outdoor gig. And then only if space allows. My basses are a Spector 5 string, and a Fender P-bass 4 string that has an active pick up. I hate passive electronics. Ibanez SR885 5 string, Ibanez SR600 4 string.

I'll try to remember to take a pic the next time it's all up.

Impressive rig Greasemunkey. You probably have more tied up in the empty case/rack than I have in my whole rig. lol. Cases ain't cheap!!!
you mean guitar geek79:zombie:

My latest guitar...

Custom Jackson Xtreme Rhoads
25 fret 3-piece mahogany neck
Mahogany body
EMG 85 @18v
Red binding/bevels
Custom neck profile

Built by Mike Shannon.

I waited 22+ months from quote confirmation to delivery.

Sweetest Jackson I've ever played.

xtrr3.jpg

xtrr.jpg

b48.jpg

xtrr4.jpg

xenophobe said:
My latest guitar...

Custom Jackson Xtreme Rhoads
25 fret 3-piece mahogany neck
Mahogany body
EMG 85 @18v
Red binding/bevels
Custom neck profile

Built by Mike Shannon.

I waited 22+ months from quote confirmation to delivery.

Sweetest Jackson I've ever played.

xtrr3.jpg

xtrr.jpg

b48.jpg

xtrr4.jpg

DDAAMMMNN!!!! NICE!

Hi All

My name is Jimmy, i am 27 from Australia.

My Other Equipment includes the following

DAW:
Intel Core Duo 2 E6600
4Gb Ram
1.5 TB HDD (4x320gb 1x200gb)
Asus P5wDH Deluxe
M-Audio Audiophile 2496
FL STUDIO
EZX DFH
BFD
EVO MK449c Midi Keyboard

My Guitars
1991 Ibanez RG 570FM w/Dimarzio Paf & Fred Combo
1993 Ibanez RG 550 w/Seymour Duncan JB in neck and bridge (strung B to b)
1994 Ibanez RG 570 w/Dimarzio Tonezone and Paf
2001 Fender Strat w/Dimarzio HS2, HS3 & Chopper
1990 Fender Strat w/Lace Sensors & Hotrail
2005 Fender Strat Deluxe w/SCN Pickups

For effects and processing i use

Boss GT6
Behringer Vamp Pro
POD XT LIVE with Metal Shop and Classic Addons

and i just bought and Ibanez 5 String bass!

here are some pics of my stuff

bass.jpg

drums.jpg

family1.jpg

amp.jpg

xtlive.jpg

I have some vids on youtube if you get a chance

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MysD3P2c2JE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCAYqqfc-is
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tydDRNzqKGU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_z6ihpxGJrE

Rock on guys

Jim

I posted this pic already in the Double Bass Drum thread.... but I'll post it here too.

tazdrums.jpg

DW Drums (Drum Workshop Collector’s Series). It consists of 9 pieces plus cymbals.

(2) 22"x18" Bass Drums, 10"x9", 12"x10", 13"x11", 14"x12" Rack-Toms, 16"x14" & 18"x16" Floor-Toms. I also use the Tama Octabons (low pitched) set (not pictured). I switch between 3 different snare drums. A DW black brass collector’s series snare, 14"x5¼". I use a Pearl 14"x6½" "Free-Floating" snare drum (brass shell) and the 3rd is my Tama, signature steel shell, snare drum which is 14"x6½".

I use a Gibraltar GRS-850DBL rack system and a DW Hi-Hat stand & Bass Drum pedals (5000 delta Series).

I use Sabian cymbals: 18" AAX Rock Crash, 18" AA Medium Crash, 18" HH Rock Crash, 14" AAX Metal Hi-Hats, Two 20" Chinese, 10" Splash & a 22" Custom Ride (non-Sabian). I use Evans drumheads and Vater Rock drumsticks.

That's some setup!!! I personally prefer the Pearl Rack systems and Zildjian cymabl sets. Right now i have a Yamaha Stage Custom (Pine?) with muffler head kits (better studio sound) 5-piece. I play a pacific double pedal with tama hi-hat. I Use whatever sticks i can find which aren't chewed up from the hi-hat :lol: and i play a 20" B8 Sabian ride, 14" hi-hats, 16" Paiste, 18" Zildjian Rock ride. It plays pretty well but Id Like to get a 10 piece pearl set 2-bass. Are you guys big Opeth players? I have been getting into them and have played Dreamtheater sometime. This week I will be introducing my band(newly formed) to Opeth and see if we can play some music similar to that. Progressive Black metal.
* Does anyone else get shivers up their spine when you hear that high pitch tremolo note on the lead guitar on "By the pain I see in others" on Deliverance by Opeth???* WOW

Some sweet equipment in here

My main guitar is an Edwards Forest GT with white EMG 89 pickups.

DSC03392_edited.jpg

ph007s.jpg

My backup/Drop C guitar is an Agile Hornet ( no good in-use pics yet ):

New022s.jpg

New021s.jpg

My Agile Interceptor 7 string is for B standard ( typically slower and heavier songs, or songs with classical/jazz parts )

pho002s.jpg

1339371463_l.jpg

My amp is a Line 6 HD147 head on an Avatar 4x12" with Celestion CL80s.

scary.jpg

14e3907f.jpg

Anyway thats all the stuff I use for live and studio.

Ideally I'd be running a Bogner Uberschall/VHT CL100 rig for rhythms/leads, and Vetta IIs for cleans/effects, over an 8 cabinet wall with my bands logo painted on all of them... but... later.