Post pictures of your Gear and Guitars!!

Here's my setup right now. Not pictured here is the custom chip-amp I've got hooked up to the microKORG to drive the Marshall cab.

MarchUpload065.jpg

WTF!? DO THOSE PICKUPS EVEN WORK!?THEYRE DIAGONAL!?

Yup. The bridge pickup is the only one I really use on this guitar. With the pickups at an angle like that, the low strings get serious crunch, and the higher strings are a bit more subdued, with less bite. Great for playing rhythm/lead.

If you wonder how they sound, listen to Malevolent Creation's Eternal or In Cold Blood. Phil Fasciana used this guitar to record both of those albums.

Crazy! Is it weird to play with the frets tapered like that? Or easier? I remember hearing about these basses years ago, I always wondered what they'd be like to play...

it really doesnt feel that different. unless you learned to put your fingers directly on the frets.

that bass is amazing though. ive played nearly every brand. from ibanez to alembic. my dingwall is miles beyond the rest. if you ever get a chance to play one, do it, then buy it
~gR~

My Ibanez RG320

SUNP0002a.jpg

A not so clear pic of my Jackson KE3 lacking strings at the moment.

SUNP0010.jpg

I wish I could post a pic of my amp but parts of it are at various different locations right now.

I'd love to have a go on one, but I'm fine with my basses thanks. I don't think I'll ever need to update. The only other bass I'd love to buy would be a vintage Fender Jazz.

theres always a need to upgrade. i thought i would be happy with my nj warlock that i got sr year in high school. ive bought 4 other basses since then.
~gR~

theres always a need to upgrade. i thought i would be happy with my nj warlock that i got sr year in high school. ive bought 4 other basses since then.
~gR~

How can I upgrade when I have two basses that are uniquely handcrafted perfection with ultimate tone & feel? I've been to many stores and tried many really nice basses that cost all sorts of cash but none of them were as good.

Geez you guys have a lot of great equipment. I am a poor University student and am still trying to save up enough money to upgrade my beginner amp that I have had for 5+ years (a shitty Peavey Rage 158). I'd also like another new guitar but that is a ways off.

i dont think ive posted the picture of my newest baby. well, its not new anymore, its about a year old. soon i'll be ordering a carvin 6 string fretless, ill post the pictures when i can.

100_0116.jpg

~gR~

NICE!! :Smokin:

I just sold some Engl gear (E580, E930/60, E412SS > check 'Gear' @ http://frnk.tk) and got me this badass head + cab :
stack_met_planken.jpg

Guitars : Bo~EL handbuilt MC6 and MC7 (http://www.huubboel.nl)
FX : Rocktron Repli
Tuner : Korg/ToneWorks DTR-1

Other stuff I use;
Alesis QS8.2
Cort Action V Bass
PODxt
Rocktron Taboo Artist
DAW P4
Yamaha MG10/2
Shure SM57
Audix i5
KRK RP6's

Uhh from left to right.
Ibanez Aef gold hardware
Ibanez rg5
1985 Kramer vanguard gold hardware original floyd rose
Cheaper model Jackson- plays great
P4140003-1.jpg

The sweet princess blanket in the background is my little sisters.

Yeah thats one of the overseas models isnt it... doesnt look bad.. are those emgs? if so what model. that jacksons nice. is that an rr3