Post random pics of yourself

My room in campus costs 13 euros a month :D Campus and cafeterias here are meant to be cheap,cause they are mostly paid by the state. Students have to pay small symbolic prices.
Now when i think about it,I need only 100-150 euros a month for my basic costs which is really nothing.

oh man i wish i could pay 13 euros for a room. I pay the equivalent of 400 euros

My room in campus costs 13 euros a month :D Campus and cafeterias here are meant to be cheap,cause they are mostly paid by the state. Students have to pay small symbolic prices.
Now when i think about it,I need only 100-150 euros a month for my basic costs which is really nothing.

that's pretty sick, awesome :) my monthly cost is probably about 700 euros or something :p i have a friend living with me though, so he pays part of that

oh man i wish i could pay 13 euros for a room. I pay the equivalent of 400 euros

Well,its really hard to get a room in campus,we have an entire system of points so chances to get a room are good only if you are a good student and if your hometown is far away.Students borned in Belgrade cant get a campus. But still its practicaly for free,some shittier campuses are even cheaper and in some of them room costs 8 euros I think.

no haha, manwhore :lol:, did recieve a few phone calls but they all needed a swedish speaker... so I got a coach from the state, this coach guy will help me find a job while I study swedish, I start in august... also, I have an appointment with some dude from the social security office so he will gave me money while I study swedish and look for a job :)

if they find me a job I have to take it no matter what, tho...so I could end up as a manwhore :) also, they gave me a deadline for the swedish course, I must finish it when they say I have to, otherwise no money... also, to take that money I will have to prove that my situation here does explain why I need it, which obviously does... it will be for a couple of months only, I don't wanna be a leech, in that case I would go back to chile, duh :loco: I need a job cause I need to settle down fast, so I can start looking for bands members to record the demo I have... must contact a few friends from here so they can help me with that, that includes watain members and stuff, hawt :)

aaaalso, it's not like "hey, welcome to sweden, here, take some money" anyways, I have been, for 2 months, going to different goverment offices to do everything correctly and by the book, that including italian embassy and chilean embassy stuff, thank satün all this paperwork has been for free, otherwhise I would be penniless already... penniless rhymes with penisless :)