Post random pics of yourself

I believe people here are not well educated about their country, that's why you hear "fuck this country" 354646541651 times from 5646546 person everyday and with such attitude, you shouldn't expect so much from them to help the country to develop.

I say this 45658790 times a day and i think im ''educated'' about this country :)

could be a matter of education too... most of the people that left chile in the 70's and 80's were poor and young, hence that everlasting feeling of discontent against the society... dunno about people from other countries, in chile the main problem is with people from peru and ecuador but there have been lots of problems with germans colonies too, mostly because of nazi refugees that went south to hide and did awful things while pinochet was president... chile in those days was actually a severily facist country thanks to european inmigrants, so, no matter from where, it seems the background of the people that is inmigrant is important in this cases.

I say this 45658790 times a day and i think im ''educated'' about this country :)

same here :) the people in this country love to say how they love in here, and if i don't like i should leave. Well wish i could. What it pisses me off is that fact they don't do shit to change, if you only knew the brutal murderers that take place, everyday in the news there is something about a single politician stealing millions and no one does shit, that is why i hate this place, everyone should just die.

thanks satün chilean politicians are one the less corrupt worldwide, same with the police, I hate politics and I usually stay away from it but corrupt politicians would have drag me into it just because of anger... also, we don't have such br00tal crimes that often but what we do have are lowlifers that act just like the "gangsta black people" from the USA, thousands of them... fuck I hate them.

It's a matter of understanding Maja, if you love your country, why don't you work hard and serve it. Why when your parents tell you that they are suffering financially for example, and they can't afford you a vacation this year, you understand that and try to improve the situation? why isn't it the same with your country (I'm talking to YOU Maja hehe), I mean, if you love it, work hard and help improving the situation rather than doing so in a foreign country. Everything requires a bit of sacrifice...

could be a matter of education too... most of the people that left chile in the 70's and 80's were poor and young, hence that everlasting feeling of discontent against the society... dunno about people from other countries, in chile the main problem is with people from peru and ecuador but there have been lots of problems with germans colonies too, mostly because of nazi refugees that went south to hide and did awful things while pinochet was president... chile in those days was actually a severily facist country thanks to european inmigrants, so, no matter from where, it seems the background of the people that is inmigrant is important in this cases.

same here. Those people who left Tunisia and people who were raised in 60s and 70s (like my parents) have shitty mentality inspired by the fucking french !! their customs, their fascination with the french culture, the language, the interests... fuck that shit man !!

same here :) the people in this country love to say how they love in here, and if i don't like i should leave. Well wish i could. What it pisses me off is that fact they don't do shit to change, if you only knew the brutal murderers that take place, everyday in the news there is something about a single politician stealing millions and no one does shit, that is why i hate this place, everyone should just die.

Crimes are really rare here, and when they happen, they usually do within families for wealth distributions and shits. As for corrupt politicians, lol, you just know it from your surroundings, but not on media.

thanks satün chilean politicians are one the less corrupt worldwide, same with the police, I hate politics and I usually stay away from it but corrupt politicians would have drag me into it just because of anger... also, we don't have such br00tal crimes that often but what we do have are lowlifers that act just like the "gangsta black people" from the USA, thousands of them... fuck I hate them.

last month a goalkeeper from a major football team, killed his ex-girlfriend, cut her into pieces and fed her to dogs

that was on Rio de Janeiro, is quite brutal there, i don't recomend to anyone, where i'm at, is kinda more cool, but i had a gun pointed at me twice

that was on Rio de Janeiro, is quite brutal there, i don't recomend to anyone, where i'm at, is kinda more cool, but i had a gun pointed at me twice

wow! I have been into fights with lowlifers in chile but I have never been in such an extreme situation as having a gun pointing at me, not even a knife... I know the fabelas from brasil are dangerous places and people from there are dangerous aswell, saw cidade de deus many times, awesome movie, dunno if is really like that tho :)

i don't know if there is any spanish subtitles, same director as Cidade de Deus

very good movie also

Last edited by a moderator:
wow! I have been into fights with lowlifers in chile but I have never been in such an extreme situation as having a gun pointing at me, not even a knife... I know the fabelas from brasil are dangerous places and people from there are dangerous aswell, saw cidade de deus many times, awesome movie, dunno if is really like that tho :)

yeah, i've seen that in French "La Cité De Dieu" !! awesome movie :D

saw that movie, and no need for subtitles, I do speak english properly :lol: is about two guys on an elite squad from the brasilian police that goes into the fabelas and kill the gang leaders, only the most extreme and righteous ones can enter into it, awesome movie.

yup, they make USA SWAT looks like girl scouts :) the second movie is done actually. should be in theaters soon

Last edited by a moderator: