Post random pics of yourself

aaaalso, it's not like "hey, welcome to sweden, here, take some money" anyways, I have been, for 2 months, going to different goverment offices to do everything correctly and by the book, that including italian embassy and chilean embassy stuff, thank satün all this paperwork has been for free, otherwhise I would be penniless already... penniless rhymes with penisless :)

where are you planning to go next?

if they find me a job I have to take it no matter what, tho...so I could end up as a manwhore :) also, they gave me a deadline for the swedish course, I must finish it when they say I have to, otherwise no money... also, to take that money I will have to prove that my situation here does explain why I need it, which obviously does... it will be for a couple of months only, I don't wanna be a leech, in that case I would go back to chile, duh :loco: I need a job cause I need to settle down fast, so I can start looking for bands members to record the demo I have... must contact a few friends from here so they can help me with that, that includes watain members and stuff, hawt :)

nice if all immigrants would be as thorough and hard working as you :)

where are you planning to go next?

nowhere... is just that I had to go to both embassies, chilean and italian, to register as a citizen here in sweden, so I can recieve help from them in case I need it and such stuff, it was just to be safe really, just in case... the italian embassy did call my mom to tell her I must register at the embassy since they knew I used the italian passport to take the swedish personnummer... those moustache fuckos.

nice if all immigrants would be as thorough and hard working as you :)

well, no work yet :loco: I must learn swedish fast... just wanna do everything right from the very beggining when it comes to paperwork and such... and I reaaaally wanna step aside from the refugee like inmigrant stereotype, sounds kinda bad to say that but I guess you know what I mean.

funny that some people said something like that to me already, it seems it's because I didn't inmigrate for political neither monetary issues, so I'm here not because of lack of opportunities but the opposite.

well it is, awesome weather, awesome beaches, awesome landscapes, awesome sahara, awesome food, awesome history, shitty rulers, shitty political/economic/educational system, and a huge lack of nationalism :)

I don't understand why people, even here, hate (even non) lazy immigrants, they are like you, helping the country to develop in one way or another.

the whole thing is against problematic inmigrants, not lazy or anything, just problematic people, why someone goes so far from home to unleash havoc? ridiculous, sadly, most people doing that here in sweden are refugees, it may sound wrong, I know, but that's the truth.

the whole thing is against problematic inmigrants, not lazy or anything, just problematic people, why someone goes so far from home to unleash havoc? ridiculous, sadly, most people doing that here in sweden are refugees, it may sound wrong, I know, but that's the truth.

yes, it's a shame that they behave that way outside their countries. We have plenty of Tunisians who behave awkwadly all over Europe and they do so when they come back here... most of them are unwelcome because of that. Plus, they think they are superior to all the other citizens. Not to mention their old fashioned gay french mentalities !! dear God..

that happens everywhere with lots of people... same with some chileans that went to exile when pinochet was president, most of those people were problematic back in the day (they did have reasons to be like that tho), now they are old people and they calmed down but now their sons, one big bunch of idiots that believe in the whole latin race thing, inherited their father's bad habits... dicks, it seems they can't see that people from chile people is as latin (talking about that stupid racial behavior) as I'm swedish... no wonder why most people in chile don't give a fuck about them and actually prefer this lads to stay outside the country, hehe, hihi, hoho. :)

I think those who didn't live in their country, can't feel any sense of belonging. Take the national team for instance, full of players who were born in Europe and who don't give a fuck whether they win or not.
I believe people here are not well educated about their country, that's why you hear "fuck this country" 354646541651 times from 5646546 person everyday and with such attitude, you shouldn't expect so much from them to help the country to develop. Let's not mention the family leaders and the foreign forces who tell us what we should do and what we shouldn't otherwise they won't buy what we export and then they rank you as a third world country. Fuck this.