Post random pics of yourself

zomg, is that a beard? yeah! I has a beard :D still in growing process but at least it looks decent nao :)

was thinking on posting an evilmethulzangryfacemadatgodfu pic but then I said "wtf?!"... and my eye almost explode :)
6svog2.jpg

the horny one might have been asking for c0ck aswell, it all depends on how much slayer rules, cause when they play raining blood and the weather is good it just doesn't make any sense, but today is sunny and I should be sleeping :)

also, i see a satan numbah in your post count :)

This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 12 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 25 seconds between posts. Please try again in 5 seconds.

the horny one might have been asking for c0ck aswell, it all depends on how much slayer rules, cause when they play raining blood and the weather is good it just doesn't make any sense, but today is sunny and I should be sleeping :)

Has anyone else noticed that Nic goes crazy in the early morning hours? YAY fun! :p

zomg, is that a beard? yeah! I has a beard :D still in growing process but at least it looks decent nao :)

was thinking on posting an evilmethulzangryfacemadatgodfu pic but then I said "wtf?!"... and my eye almost explode :)
6svog2.jpg

Beard good! It does make you look older although soon will come the day when that wont be a good thing.... :lol: