Post the funniest pic/caption you can think of

MohammedLego.jpg

Also for a while I wasn't sure if CSI: New York had Won't Get Fooled Again or Baba O'Riley or the theme song, and thought that I was just confusing the two because I'm always stoned when I watch stupid shit like that, so just tonight I figured out that Miami has the theme from Baba O'Riley. That's pretty lame that they used two theme songs from the same album.

I can't watch CSI... it rapes forensic science and the investigative progress not unlike House MD rapes medical science and professional standards.
I really like Hugh Laurie, but damnit...

Same thing happens when you enter, "french military victories" into Google and then hit "I'm feeling lucky". Go on, try it!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh man that was awesome.

Click on the link and check out the page...

"Going to war without France is like going deer hunting without an accordian; in the end, all you do is leave behind a lot of noisy baggage."

:lol: :lol:

Hmmm, further discussion Will make someone yell about that stupid law.

Oh well. You did well, except for your leader maiing the choice to go into Russia. And the Parkinsons.

Haha, since when did Germany win either of the world wars?
sar·casm (sär'kāz'əm)
n.
  1. A cutting, often ironic remark intended to wound.
  2. A form of wit that is marked by the use of sarcastic language and is intended to make its victim the butt of contempt or ridicule.
  3. The use of sarcasm. See Synonyms at wit1.

Hmmm, further discussion Will make someone yell about that stupid law.
294ly0g.gif

Actually, Godwin's Law only applies when people are compared to Nazi's in an ethical discussion.

[KOTNO]Narrot;7705389 said:
if you want to learn how to win a war ask germans... we've been pretty good at that the last 100 years :p

'Tis true...but Germans were extremely rigid like the Soviets and wouldn't do anything without explicit orders from their superiors. It sounds strange, but their exemplary display of discipline was what cost them their victories against the Allies in WW1 and 2. It was the fluidity of the American forces that won the wars because everyone knows the superior firepower was owned by the Germans.

I had read some de-classified documents before I left the military that explained how during interrogations, German prisoners stated how they couldn't believe Americans were acting on their own accord, moving under fire from cover to advance against them...it was something so foreign to them that they eventually succumbed. German officers were held in extreme high regard and looked upon their men somewhat like cattle, while the Americans were a little less disciplined and weren't quite so formal.