Post yer suggestions for new vocalist

Swanö said something about David Vincent in a recent interview...

D: We had a little communication going with David Vincent for a while, but he was too expensive for us. I know there are so many guys out there that would do an awesome job and could reach close to the standards of Mike and Peter, but there is always something that is keeping me from really promote them all the way. We had the same problem with the drummer. Then one day I spoke with HalvJapanen and he said their drummer was amazing and I thought “Yeah, yeah, of course…”, and then I listened to their stuff (NCO) and heard he did that to a click-track and also found out he did gigs with Orchriste-Jensen (Now in Haunted and Witchery) And wam bam boom… We had the drummer of our dreams aboard the ship. Now I am just waiting for that guy, but as a singer, to show up. A guy that has it all. I know it’s much to ask for, but there is really no hurry. I see no reason to release a new BB album unless it shreds “Nightmares made flesh” to pieces. The hunt continues. I want Mike back. He’s the singer of Bloodbath for me, Peter is a lovely bloke, but he was just a hired gun for the session.

http://www.completedomination.net/interviews/dan-swano

Well, I actually liked Dan Swanö on Crimson II, but his voice sounded kinda... "halled" and not as clear articulated as mike but one should take him into consideration.

Matti Kärki would be cool too, since his band got me into death metal and I think his style might fit.

Yeah, Eumel from "Die Apokalyptischen Reiter" would be cool too (Can be seen on the next wacken).