Post your band info/music recordings here

What do you think?

• Good, I like it.

Votes: 30 69.8%
  • Nah! Its totally disaster.

Votes: 13 30.2%

• Total voters
It wasn't slow for me, I leeched all your videos in under 5 mins (thankfully, coz I don't think I could've waited any longer to get em, haha).

Calx, if you want the video, I can send it to you over MSN or whatever.

Yeah, it actually took me a few hours to download...

But this was right after this thread was posted...

I was getting .2 kbps... :guh:

Aww man, i'm on a T1 and i'm getting a grand download speed of 500 bytes. Yahoo suxorz. I went to a JAZZ gig at one of my student unions on Thursday and, my god, their guitarist did things that i've never seen ANY metal musician do before, live or on a vid. He just knew his guitar so damn well he would take off his fret hand mid solo and start playing it with his hand over the top of the fretboard! JAZZ is the way to be man. The band on before them had two drummers who kept in perfect, odd time together. ack. i want more JAZZ gigs'n'vids!

Ok i watched it, youve got really nice technique, as always! You're right hand has far more control than mine, and you have a lot more versatility with changing positions on the fretboard. Im not sure if this solo is within my ability or not, i have a feeling the picking and apparent quick position changes might be the death of me.

Yes i am jealous!

Originally posted by SculptedCold
He just knew his guitar so damn well he would take off his fret hand mid solo and start playing it with his hand over the top of the fretboard!

Not actually as hard as it looks, depends what he's playing though of course :). Ever seen Michael Angelo? He's the KING of doing this.

What Jazz show was this? sounds interesting.

well... i don't think In Flames has the skill hahaha i mean it's one thing to do a million takes and record it in the studio... but nailing it consistently enough to play it live is tough! that was about my 5th take on that solo when trying to record it. And i've been learning it for like... oh damn a long ass time haha 4 months or so