Post your band info/music recordings here

What do you think?

• Good, I like it.

Votes: 30 69.8%
  • Nah! Its totally disaster.

Votes: 13 30.2%

• Total voters
Dammit the only Opeth solo I can play is To Bid You Farewell... could any of you guys get me tabs?

Bumblefoot: could you get me the tabs for any of the 3 videos? (December Flower, Zombie Inc or Forest of October) I'm just a newb and since I have the videos to guide myself... maybe it'd be easier. It'd really rock if you could help me... thx =)

Hey Jeremy I made a guitarpro tab of the Leper Affinity Solo, I could sent it to you if you want. Or if you don't have GP then I can export it as ascii for you.

Edit: Also, I've made a tab of the Zombie Inc solo, but I need a few more parts.

Originally posted by Jeremy
Dammit the only Opeth solo I can play is To Bid You Farewell... could any of you guys get me tabs?

Bumblefoot: could you get me the tabs for any of the 3 videos? (December Flower, Zombie Inc or Forest of October) I'm just a newb and since I have the videos to guide myself... maybe it'd be easier. It'd really rock if you could help me... thx =)

Unfortunately i don't have tab for those solo's... i learned them all by ear :S

it'll take me too long to tab them anyway, i'm usually pretty busy with training and such... sorry man, but if there's anything else you want lemme know and i'll see what i can do!

I removed the link since I deleted my old version.. the new version with no vocals is here, so anybody willing to do the vocals, just for fun can try it out:

The Moor (no vocals)

Yeah I'm not a good singer and DEFINITELY not at those growls or screams or what do you call them. I used Cakewalk Sonar to create the drum and bass tracks and recorded guitars and vocals on top of them. So, the drums and bass are computer sounds and everything else is real. The drumkit is gathered from various sources from the internet.

Anti-Everything said:
I'll rephrase that...the music is played well but you completely restructured the song. What's with that

Oh, yeah that.. Occasionally I just like to play around with stuff like that. There's not that much restructuring, though. It's more like I've cut out a few parts. I can see it could be annoying :D Thanks for the criticisms.