Post your band info/music recordings here

What do you think?

• Good, I like it.

Votes: 30 69.8%
  • Nah! Its totally disaster.

Votes: 13 30.2%

• Total voters
Minion520 said:
The guitar work is good and the drum machine is pretty precise, but the vocals are hilarious, sounds like a black metal band

I get that a lot.. vocal criticisms that is. It's the first time they've been described as "hilarious", though :D I really NEED to learn to do those screams, or maybe stop doing them alltogether.

im not listening to it.. sorry .. after listening to that drappery falls cover.. some days back i cant enjoy drappery falls anymore.. totally fucked me up..

foulwing said:
im not listening to it.. sorry .. after listening to that drappery falls cover.. some days back i cant enjoy drappery falls anymore.. totally fucked me up..
:OMG: Weird thing. Listening to bad covers has always made me want to listen to the original version more. Oh well, I'm not forcing anybody :)

Cranki said:
Oh, yeah that.. Occasionally I just like to play around with stuff like that. There's not that much restructuring, though. It's more like I've cut out a few parts. I can see it could be annoying :D Thanks for the criticisms.

My fault, I didn't even notice in your original post that you said it was an incomplete version.

Anti-Everything said:
I don't see it at all. Luminous Aether would rip you a new asshole for his tr00 kvlt e-friends for saying that.

i dont know ahahah but i see it in songs liek the moor its dark its fast.. its melodic.. poetic.. i dont know sound black metal to me..

Good job, the production is excellent.
Nice guitar tone, precise playing. Lacks the fade in part in the end like Mr Neil did on another thread.

The vocals are not that bad, in my opinion. I t is just a different style, more black metalish if you like. That said, I wouldn't do any better.

Oh damn, just heard the clean vocals, got some work to do here....

Keep up the nice work!

Hey you all. I'm deleting this version now since I only have limited space on my webspace. As Mr. Niel is doing the vocals, I have to get room for the no-vocals version. I'll let you all know when the "no vocals version" is online, so anybody willing to do the vocals can do it :D

Ok, the "no vocals" version can be downloaded here:

The Moor (no vocals)

It's 2 dB quieter than the previous version just in case the vocals make it too loud or something. I guess it still is a bit loud, not being a final mix. Also, the quality of the mp3 is only 128 kbps, sorry :erk:

This is really good =)

Some parts of the riffs sound a bit different from on the album (as in, not the same chords in certain places.. especially in the first heavy riff), but nothing major.

I'm most impressed with the drum, btw.. I've been making drums of my own in Cubase/Battery/DFH, and it takes daaaaaamn long time to get it good! Must've taken you like a day to make those drums, heh

fadingessence said:
pretty damn good, you got the guitar sound really close...what equip did you use?

Thanks. I use Zoom505-II with a Revalver amp-simulator plugin in Cakewalk Sonar.

Lakestream said:
This is really good =)

Some parts of the riffs sound a bit different from on the album (as in, not the same chords in certain places.. especially in the first heavy riff), but nothing major.

I'm most impressed with the drum, btw.. I've been making drums of my own in Cubase/Battery/DFH, and it takes daaaaaamn long time to get it good! Must've taken you like a day to make those drums, heh

Yeah, all the riffs might not be accurate. I checked out some tabs and they didn't always sound right so I ended up doing some riffs by ear.

Yeah, the drum tracks take some time to do, it's a bitch. Still, sometimes I don't have anything better to do :D