Post your band info/music recordings here

What do you think?

• Good, I like it.

Votes: 30 69.8%
  • Nah! Its totally disaster.

Votes: 13 30.2%

• Total voters
You have an amazing singing voice, man. Keep on doing what you do best, you have talent!

:OMG: wtf??? THIS is the waz????

Man, you seem nothing like the way you type/speak here at the forums lol. But i'll be damned dude, you can sing. I have to be honest, for some reason I was expecting a below half-assed video. But your playing is great and your voice is ESPECIALLY great.

I give you 5/5 hahahahaha....PEAC EOUT!

God damnit Waz... I'm calling you out in public this time. If you post your own recordings/videos anywhere else but where they are supposed to be posted EVER again you're going to be banned for good.

PERIOD.:mad:

Hahah, good luck with that one. He's always managed to come back in the past.

Anyway, your vocal expression has improved since the last time I caught one of your videos. You're definitely moving up. 90% there. Good stuff.

Haha, the end of the main riff is played slightly wrong every time, but it's not a particularly ugly error and your voice is good. I am also shocked and amazed that the person in this video isn't some insane 13 year old eating lucky charms or something. You actually look fairly refined :pPPPP The man behind the PEAC EOUT has become even more of an enigma...

thast pretty good, a few fuk ups but awesome dude keep it up

(There is a wound thats always bleeding, there is a road im always walking, an I know ull never return to this place.)

glad u liked it fellas....!!!.....and yeah I kindda messed up teh lyrics...hahaha.....also that annoying ticking sound...is from me hitting my Dean Markely pickup....my pick was hittin it...adn I was having a hard time pickin the string at otehr positions.....hopefully its not a major bother...!!!...again much appreciate teh cool feedbck....and keep watching and rockin.....!!!...any suggestions for next covers are welcome too...i have Leper affinity half way down...i mkight throw that one up next,.....hahahaha.,....PEAC EOUT

Trying not to spam here, but there seems to be quite a few black metal fans in this forum. I have a one-man black metal project called Wormtongue, you might like it if you're a fan of bands like Emperor, Drudkh and Ulver. Check it out and let me know what you think.

www.myspace.com/wormtongueus