Post your band info/music recordings here

What do you think?

• Good, I like it.

Votes: 30 69.8%
  • Nah! Its totally disaster.

Votes: 13 30.2%

• Total voters
i liked this alot good job. it sounded like some middle eastern music, when the riff kicks in, but not on the actual record which is a shame

Hi again ;)

Because my last thread was moved here I repost my recording of Peter's Deliverance Solo ( :worship: ), so that you can listen to this Opeth-solo in the non-opeth music category :zombie: o_O :Smug: ^^ The facts again:

- both the solo and the backing track are played on my 6-string-bass,
- drums are made with Cubase LE which I used as sequencer, too,
- the beginning is not a copy of the original because the bass has a C-string and not a B-String (I tried to make some similar lick) and everything is played one octave below,
- this is my version and interpretation and not a copy,
- have fun ;)

Deliverance_Solo.wma

Greetz K-Bal

Erm, the point of moving your thread was that there's only one place where you can promote your band/recordings, which is in the sticky recordings thread. This thread is in the non-Opeth subforum. Everybody can perfectly find your recordings without a seperate thread about it.

It's truly best the way it is. Otherwise it gets pretty spammy. If I want to listen to people's music, I will go to that thread. You can always put a link to your music in your sig. That way people can click it if they're interested, but not have to sort through all sorts of threads that are like, "Take a look at my acoustic version of Master of Puppets!" Just a friendly bit of advice before Mr. S gives you a warning (which he's sick of doing,and I don't blame him). Welcome to the forum. Now read the guidelines. Cheers.

Yeah the problem is I don't have a bass so I have to try and make one using effects on my guitar, which isn't really optimal. Maybe I am the pioneer of a new genre, black country metal? :loco: