What do you think?

• Good, I like it.

Votes: 30 69.8%
  • Nah! Its totally disaster.

Votes: 13 30.2%

• Total voters
ya, good stuff pethical
icon14.gif

also, thx for the feedback on my stuff, glad some of you folks dug it. Encourages me to hurry up and finish some newer material.

all right you fuckers, from this day on, i will start listening to all of your samples.

pethical tom mate, im on your site at the moment. the keys have entered along with a guitar strum. i will let you know what i think in a few minutes. cheers

thx for the feedback don & seance, ya, for the most part those recordings are just ideas/brainstormings. atm I'm working on some stuff that's overall more serious and quite different from the stuff there.

ya, I'm also a fan of cash tbh

koi said:
opethian: pretty creative stuff you have there, do you have myspace?

Thanks :). Yeah, I have a myspace, it's in my signature, but it has the same 3 songs nadavnaz quoted in his last post, and another one which is one of the earliest songs I made (was playing guitar for one year back then, and recording for a few months), and isn't very interesting. I'm working on a new song right now, it's about 5 minutes already, but I still need to improve a few transitions and figure out a good ending before I replace the older song with this one, which might take a while since during the day I'm usually studying (hadn't done anything yet before the easter holiday started, so it's quite necessary) and during the evening/night I'm at the pub, so I usually just have a few moments in between to work on music.

@ Pethical: I listened to your bands' song and it's very impressive! Like others have said, very professional, very dreamy, nice atmospheres. I'm looking forward to hearing more!

Well, since I broke my jaw, I'm not really allowed to do anything intensive that might put stress on my jaw muscles, so I won't be playing guitar or recording for a while (No I don't normally use my jaw muscles to play guitar, like Jimi Hendrix, but sometimes when I'm in the heat of some intensive guitar playing it's possible that I put stress on numerous facial muscles, even though completely unrelated to the guitar playing motions themselves). Anyways, here is the song that I was working on. Maybe someone can give me some tips that I can use when I am capable of resuming my work on it.
http://www.users.skynet.be/dafreak/32.mp3

Hey Tom,

That's a nice demo right there. I agree with Seance in that you should make a push to distinguish yourself from all the other post-rock out there. I'd say the more you can break out of that mid-tempo, drone type sound and insert more actual 'progressive' elements, the better off you'll be.

Also, when you're ready to do a real recording, come down to Melbourne and we'll work somethin out :)

Good stuff man, all the best.