Post your band info/music recordings here

What do you think?

• Good, I like it.

Votes: 30 69.8%
  • Nah! Its totally disaster.

Votes: 13 30.2%

• Total voters
that thread is a joke.....serisouly......no one even ventures in tehre......everyoen posts....but u get liek one reply....and thats it....at max even...!!!!.....anwyayz.....jsut wnated some honest opinion on wheater this was agood direction to be heading.....i been writing all tehse AIC-esque tunes for teh band....adn we're kindda tryina new sound direction with teh band.........maybe Ill work more on stuff liek this....tahnx to Fubar for teh feedback..!!!!.....PEAC EOUT

alright samsara......guilty as charged......u can delete the thready......no worries.....im jsut not fond of "everyoen post everythign in jsut one thread"...but thats ok....ill not worry bout it anymore........u do waht u gotta do......PEAC EOUT

alright samsara......guilty as charged......u can delete the thready......no worries.....im jsut not fond of "everyoen post everythign in jsut one thread"...but thats ok....ill not worry bout it anymore........u do waht u gotta do......PEAC EOUT

Ok.

I'm sorry it took me so long ... no access to the proper tools until I got home from work. :saint:

Come on... There are rules. Waz broke this one over and over. He's been banned before for this reason. Simple decision. Most of us knew the ban was coming as soon as we saw this thread. Samsara had no choice as I see it.

Yeah agree on the lead guitar. Really cool showing video of you playing all the different instruments. I think the performance could be alot tighter, maybe record with a click. And the lead guitar sounds kinda out of tune. But other than that, very cool.