Post your band info/music recordings here

What do you think?

• Good, I like it.

Votes: 30 69.8%
  • Nah! Its totally disaster.

Votes: 13 30.2%

• Total voters
Cool, I don't spend a lot of time on forums so I just figured out how to ignore all of a person's posts! I wish I had figured out how to do that a long time ago that guy was killing me. Every single post of his I have ever read was either a) sarcastic b) idiotic c) jibberish d) completely negative for no apparent reason.

Not having to see that ugly avatar and associating it with what the negative a*&hole loser looks like while he is posting away his time wasting-shit will make this board so much more enjoyable.

Sorry for the thread fart, it didn't sound too bad to me.

The guitar playing sounds really good. Good job!!!

I'm not a big fan of the vocals though. There's way too much reverb on there. I almost couldn't hear a word of what you sang. And your voice is slightly fizzy, and weak when you sing low notes. But you hit the notes so it's not that bad. I think it might sound better if you try singing it slightly more powerful. But I don't know... Just a thought.

Anyway I think it's a very good recording non the less.

Woah, playing was really awesome. The pruduction sounds like Still life, and thats great. I think the reverb there did it sound kind of mystical :p Very goog recording indeed :)

Cool. I miss the days when everyone recorded themselves doing Opeth covers. Maybe next time double up the guitar track and pan it hard right to get it closer to how the band actually recorded. You could pan the vocal in the center and maybe lay off the verb a bit on the whole... take it easy on that delay/pre-delay you've got going too... sounds a bit too slapbacky. Playing is cool. You just need a bit more time with it I think to become more fluent at bringing out the parts.

there's a link in my signature for anyone how wants to download my demo version of my albu. the album is being recorded currently, so eventually i'll have new versions of the songs. it's all instrumental, kind opeth/porcupine tree, not that proggy though.

Just started using Cubase (for those who don't know, it's an audio production software.), and this is the first thing that sounds decent I've managed to record.
Ambient, and short :p

Enjoy mates : LINK

(I've been playing for a year now on my own, started taking lessons about a month ago)

dont be mean with the kid u noob.

nice attempt keep practising

edit: nvm this is fucking horrible :rofl:

Might as well say I have a new track up here. (first track)
Yeah, I really wanted to like that, but it just got more and more painful as it went on. Keep trying, though - you're only 19!
Age usually has nothing to do with how good you are. Obviously it's more about when you start. (I'm only 18 and I started music 3 years ago, for instance)

edit: and how much dedication you have to learning the instrument or the music, obviously