Post your band info/music recordings here

What do you think?

• Good, I like it.

Votes: 30 69.8%
  • Nah! Its totally disaster.

Votes: 13 30.2%

• Total voters
KOI......sound stuff duder....even though u aev aemo-esque delivery...u sung well and played awewsome too...i loved ure covers........amazing work...keep rockin m8...!!!!.....PEAC OEUT

hey guys

i just posted a short vocal cover of the grand conjuration on youtube

i was just learning the lyrics so i had the paper

what do you guys think?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey dudes, I'm guessing most Opeth fans aren't really into funk. But I had an awesome gig playing yesterday... Hope you like it :0

Sorry the sound quality has to suck, it's a small cam... the sound at the gig itself was actually superb!

I'm the trombone player.

More vids in my channel.

Last edited by a moderator:
wow the sound quality was pretty bad and the guy twirling around was really annoying, but i loved it. i like funk too, dw theres always some people here that appreciate it

Don't really know how to describe this one....i guess u can call it an acoustic ballad...haha...well its a nice progression I had in mind...mixed in a few cool drum loops and some last min vox/lyrx...hahaha.....hope u guys enjoy it...been a while since a posted a new song here...hahaha...!!!..PEAC EOUT

"My time has come"

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=53722

i've said it before, you have some real potential there.
my favourite is "another song".

edit: potential, not porential

i've said it before, you have some real potential there.
my favourite is "another song".

edit: potential, not porential

gracias amigo......glad u liked it.....tat one prolly wont make the live set cut...but I do plan on using it on a CD soon..thanx for the kind words......appreciate it.......PEAC EOUT