Post your band info/music recordings here

What do you think?

• Good, I like it.

Votes: 30 69.8%
  • Nah! Its totally disaster.

Votes: 13 30.2%

• Total voters
haha, thanks, I guess. I figured the music wouldn't really strike a chord with folks around here. For what it's worth, the guys are very cool and easy to work with, so even though the music wasn't really my cup of tea.. I enjoyed the process :)

HEYZ!!

I'm aware of the fact i play like hell, but i wanted to show u me playing an acoustic-electric plugged into a gt-6 with distortion :p

Playing a bit of megadeth

Feel free to comment "YOU SUCK!!" Cause I do.. But plz comment on youtube :p I've been playing for about 8-9 months or so, with no teacher so that's probably why..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=QxCyhMY2vJ8

Last edited by a moderator:
listenned to credence ....!!!....the vocals are too ....hmmm...restrained..???....seems liek hes payin too much attention on delivery.....it soudns strained.....this song u sut let it flwo man...not a challenging meldoy by any means....so jsut let it flow brotha.....though I lvoe teh arrangement....ure vox are good....jsut think teh delivery could be better...!!!!.....also go easy on ure THoughts ....!!!!!.....either way.....good job...Keep rockin...!!!!....PEACE OUT

Turkish people + Opeth = weird

well if we r talkin with math...
here is the answer
<?php
$opeth = $music;
$music = global;
echo ("opeth is $opeth);
?>

<?
if ($opeth == music);
{
echo ("<b><p>everybody can listen it</b></p>");
}

elseif ($opeth != netherlands);
{
echo ("<b><p>turn on your brain and do something else</b></p>");
}
?>

thank you for reply.
ive listened your vids many times.
was it you? im so glad to meet you.

glad u liked them...yes that was me.... i used to be waz416/p/x/c here UM......well thats beyond the point....i liked ure covers....alot of effort put into them...and that comes through...!!!!..Keep rokin guys...and stay metal...!!!!...PEAC EOUT

well if we r talkin with math...
here is the answer
<?php
$opeth = $music;
$music = global;
echo ("opeth is $opeth);
?>

<?
if ($opeth == music);
{
echo ("<b><p>everybody can listen it</b></p>");
}

elseif ($opeth != netherlands);
{
echo ("<b><p>turn on your brain and do something else</b></p>");
}
?>

Where did you learn PHP? You got some syntax errors, buddy. Anyway, I was just joking dude.