Post your band info/music recordings here

What do you think?

• Good, I like it.

Votes: 30 69.8%
  • Nah! Its totally disaster.

Votes: 13 30.2%

• Total voters
Hi all,

This is my first post here on the forums. Some of you may have already seen my alias before as I was the one who posted those recordings of the 2/23/08 WSOU Opeth interview on YouTube.

I figure since so many of you guys checked that video out, you might be interested in seeing a video cover of Godhead's Lament :headbang:

Feel free to rate and comment :)

I also have some other Opeth cover videos I recorded earlier, so you can check them out if you're so inclined. The very first three are of me playing The Leper Affinity (was working with a ghetto camera so I couldn't record more than 3 minutes at a time, hehe). I've also got solos from Windowpane and Beneath the Mire up.

Hope you enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey dudes I just came to give all you guitarists/any one interested in covers my link to my channel on youtube, I have over 50 videso and like 90 percent of them are Opeth videos, so check out all my covers, right now I currently have covers for

Leper Affinity (Full Song w Solo)
The Moor (Full song)
Deliverance (Full song)
Master's Apprentices (Full song)
White Cluster (Solo)
Serenity Painted Death (Full song w Solo)
By The Pain I See In Others (Full song)
Ghost of Perdition (Full song)
Godhead's Lament (*Full song)
To Bid You Farewell (Solo)
Demon of the fall (Full song)
When (Solo)
Funeral Portrait (Solo)
Fair Judgement (Solos)
Wreath (Full Song)
Bleak (Full song)
Harvest (Full song)
Drapery Falls (Full song)
Moonlapse Vertigo (Solo)
Black Rose Immortal (Both Solos)

http://ca.youtube.com/profile?user=ColinH123

I also got like a ton of metallica solos and other songs or solos so check em out if u want.
Alot more coming soon
Comments and rating, greatly Appreciated dudes
Keep Jamming!! :headbang:

Watershed!! June 2!

thought there are enough of you that like us so might as well make a thread :)

sleepmakeswaves' debut release 'in today already walks tomorrow' is, at long last, finally available. you can find two of its tracks on our myspace: www.myspace.com/sleepmakeswaves

the album length ep is avaliable in both physical and digital formats. for mp3's you can go to trxlr at the following link:

http://www.trackseller.com/artistdisplay.php?id=1638

if you would like a physical copy of the cd you can get them from either us
(paypal + money orders accepted, get in contact) or at Utopia Records in Broadway (Sydney).

have a listen and let us know what you think, we hope you like it!

you can also still find our 2007 demo for free download from Lost Children:

http://www.archive.org/details/LostChildren027

UPCOMING SHOWS:

26 Mar 2008 7:00 P
THE HOPETOUN w/mousetrapreplica [Melb], Justin Ashworth [Melb], Space Project Sydney, New South Wales
2 Apr 2008 8:00 P
FBI Radio Interview 94.5 FM (The Bridge) Sydney, New South Wales
5 Apr 2008 7:00 P
THE EXCELSIOR HOTEL w/Meniscus, Los Alamos, Mushroom Giant [Melb] Sydney, New South Wales
3 May 2008 7:00 P
MANLY FISHO’S w/Meniscus, Los Alamos Sydney, New South Wales

Haha, indeed you're right about that.

I'm actually usually much more clean cut throughout the year as it is. The current hairstyle is simply due to me being in my senior year of college. It's my last chance to do something like that before I start the whole professional thing in the "real world" next year :lol:

if you'd like a copy send an email to us on myspace or sleepmakeswaves [at] gmail dot com [the paypal email is different] and let us know your address so we can calculate postage. paypal and money orders both accepted.

(postage is approx $2 AUD in Australia, $5 AUD for the rest of the world, some places might be higher so check with us first)

for you international folk (especially those in the EU) trxlr offers 320kbps mp3 downloads which might be up your alley if you can't wait :)

the artwork was done by an artist called Morda who is based in Belarus. we actually found his work on deviant art and approached him about using them for the album :)