Post your band info/music recordings here

What do you think?

• Good, I like it.

Votes: 30 69.8%
  • Nah! Its totally disaster.

Votes: 13 30.2%

• Total voters
Ouch, the beginning and the end are messed up (clean parts). The heavier part seems OK, and drum sounds cool.

Yeah wasnt recorded with a click track, I only learned to play it 5 minutes before I recorded chop parts then copy/pasted them together.

I am getting EzDrummer shortly, its in freight atm from America (to Aust.) I've put all my covers on hold till it gets here, got a few more Opeth tunes I want done.

new sleepmakeswaves track up, now taking pre-orders for the split release with tangled thoughts of leaving - pm/email/myspace us for details.

you can read up on it all here:

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=78712767&blogId=477393216

and here is the artwork:

01ba03362faed3e0a094136a8e6fa9044g.jpg

^ Interesting. I don't really like the whispers thing all the way, but it may be fine for an intro or something, or for the genre of music you're doing. The fact that the logo is a flying insect makes me do :erk: and think about Opeth. But it's alright.

^ Interesting. I don't really like the whispers thing all the way, but it may be fine for an intro or something, or for the genre of music you're doing. The fact that the logo is a flying insect makes me do :erk: and think about Opeth. But it's alright.

Yeah this is more of a one time triphop thing...
This is a supposed bonus track for the upcoming album were working on,
but since the album will be so long that this track won't fit, this will be for download only, but it's still a part of the album lyrically.
The rest of the album will be nothing like this, the songs will be long progressive, epic and completely band oriented!
Koi actually means moth in finnish, therefore the flying insect, and it's not a part of the logo, it's a part of the artwork. :)
Thanks though!