Post your hauls here

Pentagram - Relentless
Manowar - Hail to England
and a shit ton of music on a DVDr

All from APG

You are the fucking man dude!

Also, from CA to OH in two days? The postal service = win

I will order the other four CDs from you next week.

I've only spun it once, and kind of as background music, but from what I can tell, Marblebog is mostly in the post-Burzum tradition, with the last track being a 13 minute mostly ambient/soundscape type of thing. I'm sure there are samples online somewhere to get a better description. If not, ask VVVVV, he's a big proponent of the album and I'm sure he can give you a better description than I can after only one half-assed listen.

In other news, part II of my aforementioned haul has arrived, and I was pleased to find that the Agatus album is, indeed, the original Hypervorea pressing with the color cover art work and correct song titles, as opposed to the No Colours bootleg. I still haven't decided whether or not I'm going to hang on to Vinterlandet as a sort of collector's item or just sell it. Here's a picture:

100_1863.jpg

Necuratul: Good haul. That Nagelfar album is supposed to be re-issued by Van and hope they do. Does the Dead Congregation LP have the same artwork as the inner CD pictures? It's such a great release I might pick it up on vinyl as well.

All came in the mail early this morning; mailman claimed he had to make an extra trip for my epic 4 package haul...ha.

Arckanum - Fran Marder
Arckanum - Kostogher
Arckanum - Kampen
Arckanum - The 11th Year Anniversary Album
Wormed - Planisphaerium
Abominable Putridity - In The End Of Human Existence
Mindflair - Stagnation

I don't think Derek would like it though...Derek, check out his Myspace (click the middle link in my sig between Ichorous and S-M, then click for his Myspace).

Blind Guardian-A Twist in the Myth
Porcupine Tree-Fear of a Blank Planet
Belphegor-Blutsabbath
Nevermore-The Godless Endeavor

the pit store (pit magazine) is going out of business, and everything is 50% off, so i aquired some pretty cool stuff...

Darkthrone- soulside journey pic disk
Pagan Winter Pic 10"
Unholy Archangel 10"
Chthonic- Seediq Bale shirt
Impiety- Kaos Kommand 696
Iniquity- Iniquity Blood Iniquity
Tsatthoggua- Hosanna Bizarre
Summoning- Oath Bound
Summoning- Lugburz

~gR~