Post your Hauls!

yes and not sure without seeing the credits how much was recorded prior to all the members leaving last year

According to M-A, this is the line up that recorded and still is active

Barry Sparks Bass
Dean Roberts Drums
Rob Math Guitars
Luke Man Guitars
Keith Adamiak Vocals

Reactions: mdmatt4ever
According to M-A, this is the line up that recorded and still is active

Barry Sparks Bass
Dean Roberts Drums
Rob Math Guitars
Luke Man Guitars
Keith Adamiak Vocals

interesting. several of these songs were released prior to this year. i guess sure they could have gone in quickly and re-recorded stuff earlier this year. 2019 the song "henchmen" was released, gayer and carman i thought were in the band at that point and were in thew band until earlier this year.

interesting. several of these songs were released prior to this year. i guess sure they could have gone in quickly and re-recorded stuff earlier this year. 2019 the song "henchmen" was released, gayer and carman i thought were in the band at that point and were in thew band until earlier this year.

I already listened to the album in Bandcamp, and it's nothing to run for. I may purchase it next year, but didn't drove me nuts.

Stopped by the record shop today. It was a smaller haul for me but I still came away with four items.

I picked up Ratt's Out of the Cellar and 1999 self-titled album. I added the Seven Witches album Amped and a cassette version of Great White's Shot in the Dark.

I ended up stopping by the record shop again yesterday. I left with:

Joe Bonamassa - Sloe Gin
Joe Bonamassa - Had To Cry Today
Ratt - Invasion of Your Privacy
Ratt - Dancing Undercover
Ratt - Detonator

Went to a store downtown, dropped some stuff exiting my collection, and came out with a couple of t-shirts and these:

Rick Wakeman - "The Masters"
Rick Wakeman - "Fields Of Green"
Thin Lizzy - "The Boys Are Back in Town (Live at the Sydney Opera House October 1978) / Songs for While I'm Away" (CD + 2 DVD)"
Alberto Chaves - "Mental Pesado"

I stopped by Purchase Street Records earlier today. It's my last big purchase possibility for a while since the new year means all the big yearly bills will be coming in.

So I picked up the following albums:

Poison - Look What The Cat Dragged In
Poison - Native Tongue
Poison - Crack A Smile...and More!
Poison - Hollyweird
Dokken - Under Lock And Key
Dokken - Back For The Attack
Dokken - Beast From The East
Dokken - Dysfunctional
Testament - The Legacy
Testament - The New Order
Testament - The Ritual
Testament - Souls Of Black
Testament - Low

I also got a few more copies of the four song EP from the band All Sinners. The shop owner, a friend of mine, is the drummer for the band and I have to say that this is a damn good collection of songs. I've been talking it up online and more than a few people have checked it outline and said great things when they shared their takes on it via Facebook. If anyone's interested, you can find the EP on Spotify and other streaming services.

I stopped by Purchase Street Records earlier today. It's my last big purchase possibility for a while since the new year means all the big yearly bills will be coming in.

Testament - The Legacy
Testament - The New Order
Testament - The Ritual
Testament - Souls Of Black
Testament - Low

You haven't those, changing format or remasters?

"Low" is a fucking bulldozer on steroids. My favorite album from them.

You haven't those, changing format or remasters?

"Low" is a fucking bulldozer on steroids. My favorite album from them.

I had some of the Poison and Dokken albums on cassette but I upgraded formats. The Testament albums I've never owned before.

:yow::yow::yow::yow:

Well better late then never. :)

The only one I ever owned as it came out was Practice What You Preach and other than the title track, I never liked the rest of the album. And I basically just never really got into them after that.

Until The Formation of Damnation album. I bought that and it was GREAT!

But I still didn't get fully into the band. Then I saw them tour with Anthrax and they blew me away. So I've slowly been getting some of the albums. But then my friend's shop bought that three huge collections in the matter of weeks and I had the chance to get a bunch of albums at once and relatively cheaply. I still have three to get.

The only one I ever owned as it came out was Practice What You Preach and other than the title track, I never liked the rest of the album. And I basically just never really got into them after that.

But I still didn't get fully into the band. Then I saw them tour with Anthrax and they blew me away. So I've slowly been getting some of the albums. But then my friend's shop bought that three huge collections in the matter of weeks and I had the chance to get a bunch of albums at once and relatively cheaply. I still have three to get.

My history with Testament is different. I was late for thrash, and I was late for Testament. I started with "Low" when it came out and love it to death, then I found used the classic albums and so bough them, except "The Ritual" which doesn't click with me. Then I went forward, skipping "Demonic" for the same reasons as TR, and also FSSD because I don't need re-recordings.

Since the reunion of the classic line-up, their albums have been more or less interesting, but I have them all. Wish they drop the harsh vocals.

My history with Testament is different. I was late for thrash, and I was late for Testament. I started with "Low" when it came out and love it to death, then I found used the classic albums and so bough them, except "The Ritual" which doesn't click with me. Then I went forward, skipping "Demonic" for the same reasons as TR, and also FSSD because I don't need re-recordings.

Since the reunion of the classic line-up, their albums have been more or less interesting, but I have them all. Wish they drop the harsh vocals.

i saw testeament close to 15 years ago with motorhead, judas priest and haven and hell (dio sabbath) and chuck billy's voice shook my rib cage. never had someones voice create that much power at any other concert before or since

Reactions: Wyvern