Post your Hauls!

Atomkraft - "Future Warriors"
King Gizzard And The Lizard Wizard - "Infest The Rats' Nest"

Lovebites - Awake Again Live From Abyss (DVD)

Chastain - Mystery of Illusion (35th Anniversary Edition)
I've listened to the original version just a few days ago. I have only the original vinyl version (and a copy I recorded on tape), so is this remastered version an improvement and thus worth getting or not? And what about the two demo-tracks?

Lovebites - Awake Again Live From Abyss (DVD)

I've listened to the original version just a few days ago. I have only the original vinyl version (and a copy I recorded on tape), so is this remastered version an improvement and thus worth getting or not? And what about the two demo-tracks?

Why not check out my KNAC.COM review of the album. It came out pretty good and since both David T. Chastain and Leather Leone shared the review on their Facebook pages, I guess they liked it too.

I received a surprise envelope in the mail yesterday. They were complimentary CDs sent to me.

The Fifth - Confessions Of Man
Babe Blu - Babe Blu
Boss - Step On It
Cold Sweat - Break Out

Reactions: mdmatt4ever
I picked up a copy of the Toto album IV to replace my cassette edition.

And after waiting four months plus for it to arrive, my signed copy of the Helix album Eat Sleep Rock finally arrived today.

It Has been awhile since last post... I know I am missing many cd's.. So here is the latest

Dead Daisies - Holy Ground The great Glenn Hughes is back!

Wicked Smile - Delirium ep Excellent, Love everything about this!

Runnin' With The Devil - VH book by Noel E. Monk

Rainbow - Down To Earth Tour 1979 - Nice packaging. 3 shows from tour. The Long Island show is great!

Firewind. - s/t Wow Great cd imho..... Herbie Langhans great voice!!

have on the way

anthrax-return of the killer As
accept-too mean to die
jason bieler-songs for the apocalypse
sammy hagar and the circle-lockdown 2020

I picked up:

Alta Reign - Mother's Day
Accept - Too Mean To Die
Todd La Torre - Rejoice In The Suffering

Prometheo - "D'un Fuoco Rapito, Di Un Giovane Uomo, D'un Amore Insensato"
Transatlantic - "The Absolute Universe: Forevermore (extended version)"

Perris Records is running a big CD sale (that ends tomorrow, Feb. 28th, 2021) so I was able to pick up 6 new albums from them for a really reasonable price.

Eclipse - Monumentum
Derek Davis - Resonator Blues
Seventh Rize - Full Moon
Acacia Avenue - Early Warning
Danger Angel - S/T
Hartmann - Balance

I stopped by my friend's record shop today and learned that he'd gotten in a whole bunch of cassettes lately. I'm always on the lookout for more material to add to my Big Box of Cassettes for my series The Cassette Chronicles so I walked out with a few new albums.

Ratt - S/T
Ratt - Invasion Of Your Privacy
AC/DC - Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap
Hughes/Thrall - S/T
Glenn Hughes - Blues
Free - Molten Gold: The Anthology (2 cassette set)

Reactions: mdmatt4ever