post your hot body

Here you go,not the latest pics but they're good enough.I currently have much longer hair.

picture022.jpg

picture00371.jpg

so back onto pole dancing, now that i can get upside down and have started learning drop backs, i've been moved up to the improvers class, which means i now have a 2 1/2 hour session.... i am actually not going to be able to move the next day!

aaaw that's cool

for me it stayed just at that one time
I don't have time and money to get class here in my own place, and that friend lives 2 hours away from me :(

but show us more pics!!! :D

ah that sucks. i have no new pics :( tried to get one of me doing drop backs (hanging upside down with one leg straight out and the other bent so the ankle is on the thigh of my other leg, arms not touching the pole) turns out the lass who took the picture can't take pictures so it's from the worst possible angle. next week i'm on a mission to get some decent pictures!!!!

most recent non band related pic:
work
DSC00737.jpg

sedlec ossuary, kutna hora, CZ
l_fe3d83ca5aca14a640eb1c505394de62.jpg

band stuff:
current band, kastigation
l_85d238caf802e8091d9fcdc08e55515a.jpg

l_4afbf7bc9f116bce309355516540d6bd.jpg

last band, sacrilicious
749287444_l.jpg

~gR~

don't tell me you're in the usa army :erk:

Well considering he's posting from the USA and is in uniform, that would be the most obvious choice:lol:

I'll be honest, I thought you were the dude in your avatar, then got the shock of my life, when the pictures loaded up and you had no hair!...

What were you being awarded in the first picture?

I wanna go to the church of bones:headbang:

actually i'm in the airforce. and even our uniform has changed since then. no one uses that pattern anymore. i was getting an achievement medal for some stuff i did while deployed. i like the airforce alot. dont plan on gettin out any time soon

and i'm flattered you think i'm the guy in my avatar, cuz that would mean my other band is IMMORTAL!
~gR~