post your hot body

^sick!

just realised I haven't posted my pic here yet, this is from a bar night a few weeks ago:

18.jpg

Well yes, besides that and being a receptionist I'm not good for much else. Fainting in extreme heat seems to be a favourite though, oh the joys of pre-nursing training
Aha! I may need to post a picture in this thread at some point....as does Vikingess!!

Luckily for me *and for your eyes* there aren't any decent pictures of me anywhere

Hoorah! i get out of it :)

oh no, you don't

*pulls out gun*

your pic or your life!

@ingrid: how come you always have those exquisite clothing? don't you have anything normal day time wear in your closet? only pics I've seen with you wearing normal clothes is the ones when we met.

and :lol: @ that hat

Thats easy for you to say! you dont have a gun pointed at your face!!

I promise to bring back photo's from Download, I'm pretty sure that way we'll get me, vikingess, katie and thraxas in one fellow swoop:)

*suddenly feels smug 'cause she knows what Mika looks like*

She's purdy :p

seconded!

Thats easy for you to say! you dont have a gun pointed at your face!!

I promise to bring back photo's from Download, I'm pretty sure that way we'll get me, vikingess, katie and thraxas in one fellow swoop:)

mwahahaha oh yesh, i shall have my trusty camera at the ready, there SHALL be photos of Mika!

LMAO...you think I know these things?
I think the first day camping is opened...LOL I'll start calling you as soon as I arrive though, apparently the phone lines get rather bunged up:p
Massive group picture ftw.

I have a huge group photo from HRH, some guys walked past our 'flat' window, saw Seppo & Erno and demanded duck love :p