post your hot body

These days it's more like, loitering about pissing off management cause the actors all love me, occasionally making some shit.

The general idea is freelancing until they decide to employ me properly. Then I get my Merlin pass. THEN IT'S THORPE PARK EVERY WEEKEND BABEH.

About two months ago I was in Cancun, Mexico with the wife and kids. Here's a few shots taken during the trip to Xcaret.

DSC02616.jpg

DSC02628.jpg

DSC02631.jpg

DSC02673.jpg

DSC02680.jpg

DSC02715.jpg

During this same trip I also discovered why there are so many iguanas in Mexico:

DSC02636.jpg

Family portrait in the hotel room not too long before departure back to USA . . . my hand was holding the camera . . . somewhat

DSC02808.jpg

cheerios,
wm_crash, the friendly hooligan

Xcaret was a neat place . . . Chichen Itza was just too far of a drive especially with little kids. I think it was over two hours each way from the hotel area in Cancun. This was the first time we were on vacation with the kids, so didn't want to make anything look long and boring.

cheers,

@wm_crash: Your little girls are adorable! :)
@regje: Wow, now that's what I call some quality time I guess. And your skirt looks great.

I'll find some pics of myself and post them. Sometime.

I'm not posting MY hot body here, but the extra-uber fantastic Peter Tägtgren's:
view.php

Do not mind my face, I just had to brag about how I mercilessly stalked him and managed to have a picture taken. :D

Yeah, the dude looks like the kind of guy you want to run away from, not stalk :p I'll take a guess . . . . the backdrop is Brashov :headbang:

cheers,

Oh Katie, thanks a lot, you're so kind! :oops:
And wm_crash, no it wasn't Brasov, but Sibiu, it was at the annual Artmania festival there. Both towns are :headbang: anyway. :D Oh and, always wondered, I know you mentioned Romania being your homecountry, where do you live now?

And hmmh, dunno what's wrong with Peter nowadays, he does indeed look pretty tired and hammered all the time (though he probly is) But that doesn't affect his briiiiiiiilliance either in Pain or Hypocrisy at all. :D

@StoneWoman: I moved a few places but I am now in Wilmington, Delaware - which is about 20 minutes from Philadelphia. I often go back to Romania. Me and wife were planning on going to Artmania and also one of wife's cousins wedding . . . wedding got postponed to September (I think) and we never made the trip.

@thread: Just pulled a few photos of the small wedding party my wife's sister had in Portland, OR at my in-laws place. It was HOT, about 95F . . . so I was in a suit for a very very short time. So was the groom. The guests were stuck and cause they couldn't go home to change. Suckers!

DSCN1633.jpg

DSC03183.jpg

DSC03185.jpg

DSCN1587.jpg

DSCN1661.jpg

The kids are screaming "To Holmgard and Beyooooooooooooooooooooooond":

DSCN1675.jpg

And I also happened to pull some of my slightly older photos with roses:

DSC03034.jpg

cheers,

Nice pics, looks like you had fun. And Korpiklaani FTW! :kickass:

Artmania this year was pretty cool. I've only been to the edition in 2006 though, except of this one, 'cause last year it was held in a tent and apparently it was rather shitty. Anyway, I guess it's ok that the wedding got postponed, 'cause the weather was EXTREME that weekend. Terribly hot on Friday and Saturday and awfully cold and rainy on Sunday. I've actually seen 2 or 3 pair of newlyweds then, on the Liars' Bridge, and they didn't look too happy. :lol:

There is a lot of those shirts floating around. On my way back from Portland, I met a dude at the airport wearing one just like that. We sat for a chat about Korpiklaani's new album, being eager to hear Turisas' next album and how good Powerglove was as an opening act, and some Finntroll stuff, and a few things I forget. I am usually a very anti-social person so I was surpised I could strike a 5 minute conversation with a "stranger".

There will soon be another one of those going around: my step-father-in-law liked it a lot (he's the one who took the photo of me with the chain hanging out of my pants) so he'll be an easy Christmas present.

cheers,

I was missing Turisas forum. I try to go more often around here.

Well here a picture of winter holidays in the snow.