Power Metal

Well, wait til you can ask him, obviously he knew what he wanted so just wait because you confused some of us with you're question.
Chugga chugga?:confused: lol thats not really specific enough for us to help you.:loco:

Ok, the guy meant gallop type of sound. That's what he meant from "chugga chugga" Lol. He wants to find more bands other then Maiden and a few other he listens too.

here are a few really good melodic powermetal bands i know. though powermetal is kind of ridiculous i can't imagine being at a stoplight with the windows down blaring this stuff hehe

Luca Turilli - Kings of the Nordic Twilight
Ayreon - Flight of the Universal Migrator
Elvenking - Heathenreel

i dont see anyone mentioning Nocturnal Rites..they're great tho i havent heard all of their songs...try listening to the song "The Pentagram"...my fav song of theirs so far.kickass intro

Feel_The_Force said:
Power metal with harsh vocals.
ehh, its all what people think because some people consider COB that, and id say they are more melodic death metal too.

ruhaifi87 said:
i dont see anyone mentioning Nocturnal Rites..they're great tho i havent heard all of their songs...try listening to the song "The Pentagram"...my fav song of theirs so far.kickass intro
YES! Nocturnal Rites kicks major ass, if you check out any cd, listen to Shadowland or Grand Illusion, by far 2 of their best cds in my opinion.